Keys to the Game

mrblitz

Reaction score
i just realized that this is one of the 4 biggest games the seahawks have ever been in.

main key: can't have any blocked punts. all punts need to be successfully kicked.

Laloosh

Reaction score
Guess we'll just have to score on every series. That way we don't have any punts blocked...

gargantual

Reaction score
mrblitz":2ukpw8nh said:
i just realized that this is one of the 4 biggest games the seahawks have ever been in.

main key: can't have any blocked punts. all punts need to be successfully kicked.

They need to be careful of "whistles". Watch the opposition to see if they stand up or not. Don't want to fall for that again!

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
mrblitz":29zsvg30 said:

Kicking...!

...let's not have any kicking by John Ryan. At all.

Steven H needs to be the one doing all the kicking... several for 1 point, and the rest out the back of the end zone.

Key to the game

Axx

Reaction score
Yeah its weird that san fran usually blocks the hawks punts...

marko358

Reaction score
Another key is to avoid letting SF get multiple safeties. Those 2 points add up after a handful of them.

Erebus

Reaction score
"I think this game is going to come down to points. Whoever scores the most points is probably going to win the game."
- John Madden