Your good omen for Sunday: Simmons picks San Francisco

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":3fzw30e9 said:
Largent80":3fzw30e9 said:

So.. Simmons has been historically bad at picking games this year.

Yep he's been awful. His pick last week was Saints 20 Hawks 16. Then claimed after that the game was there for the taking if the Saints didn't have bad luck :).

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Simmons gave up on seriously trying to pick because of how bad he was this year. He actually thinks the Seahawks are going to win, he's trolling the playoffs. (Really.)

I love that guy, for real. Bill Simmons is awesome.

seadoc30

Reaction score
Based on how RWs playing and the horrible passing game, I don't expect any non-Seahawks person to pic us. If Russell was playing like last year, this would be a no brainer and would have almost everyone's pic. We just can't be one demential on offense this game. They are not the Saints that we just squeak past them.

Jebediah-Hawkfan

Reaction score
I could care less about the talking heads picking against the hawks for sunday. I never really understood whats so important about picking X Team against Y Team. Hawks will crush the damn 49ers anyway.

seahawk2k

Reaction score
Simmons has kind of turned into a joke now that he's running that 90% fluff site. But, I too celebrated when I saw he picked the 49ers.

He spends about 200 words on the Seahawks/49ers game, and about 3,000 on his beloved Patriots.