Jermaine Kearse

seahawk12thman

Reaction score
What has happened to this guy? I thought he was playing so well and taking a lot of pressure off the other receivers. He was catching the deep throws and I haven't even heard his name. Is he hurt?

OkieHawk

Reaction score
Personally, I think after that concussion he is playing a bit scared, which is sad because he was ballin' out there before that.

Basis4day

Reaction score
He had an ankle injury and was active for the Rams game but didn't play. Had a great play from Russell against the saints where Russell came close to running and threw at the last second before the line of scrimmage.

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
I expect to see good things from #15 in this game. SF does not have the best secondary.

Shock2k

Reaction score
Kearse really shows up on Special teams also. Most teams kick to the left of where the kicker kicks from. Which is Jeremy Lane's gunner territory. Kearse is on the right side (from the kickers perspective). Though since Kearse was injured locket took over his gunner spot and has stayed there.

By the way, With receivers under 50 receptions, Kearse is the 4th best receiver in the NFL per FO.com

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
Lets see some more of those awesome back shoulder throws where he cuts so late. Those are incredible catches.

sutz

Reaction score
Basis4day":l3wxwz2v said:
He had an ankle injury and was active for the Rams game but didn't play. Had a great play from Russell against the saints where Russell came close to running and threw at the last second before the line of scrimmage.
I was thinking of that play when I read the OP. When you have very few pass attempts, WRs can seem to disappear. I love how they still come up with clutch plays, though, like that one by Kearse and the phenominal one by Baldwin later in the game. Apparently, they can still come through when called on.

:th2thumbs:

Seeker

Reaction score
he should be close to 100% by now. I seen him out there last week and he probably could have gotten some more touches but the rain/wind threw the game plan off.

Latest posts