espn picks

joeseahawks

Reaction score
Stink (Schlereth) is probably one of the worst commentators on TV/Radio. He comes up here every night @7pm.
His lines are so cliche, nothing original ... Can't even believe he played football.
That said, Dogs do a better job picking games than experts.
Reaneypark":2x2m30wu said:
Blitzer88":2x2m30wu said:
Don't like seeing Mike Schlereth pick against us.

Wishful thinking for an old Bronco?

LickMyNuts

Reaction score
Teddy Bruschi said the LOB was going to get beat over the top by the San Fran receivers. And that would be the reason why we lose. I was baffled.

formido

Reaction score
Blitzer88":181glew0 said:

Why? Lots of the other pickers did better than him during the regular season? ESPN voters did nearly as well.

kf3339

Reaction score
Five of the six commentators who picked the Niners have the worst records in the playoffs.

Just saying......

Laloosh

Reaction score
How can anyone pay heed to these picks in the playoffs?

Pretty simple. Anything can happen.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
Interesting that for our proclaimed offensive woes, the offensive guys like jaworski, carter, andkeyshawn picked us.

HawkGA

Reaction score
I'm just glad Wickersham picked the Seahawks. I was worried about that one.

Gametime

Reaction score
Talk, talk, talk. Weeks like this are just a tedious, babbling, monotonous, onslaught of subjective talk and guessing.

Everyone is a genius.....when it's talk.
Everyone is a baller.......when it's talk.
Everyone is tough.........when it's talk.
This is the hardest week of the season so far because of all the talky talky talk talk.

Sunday. January 19th. 2014. 3:30pm standard pacific time.
Kickoff will occur and ALL the talk will cease. Words will not matter. Predictions will not matter. Opinions will not matter. The only voices left will be the coalesced chaos of the frenzied masses as their song blankets the city in a deafening roar, drowning out the voices of the pundits and know-it-alls.

What will ensue is a violent collision of two good teams and in that glorious moment, when the ball flies through the northwest sky, nothing that has been said will matter. Not one bit. The eloquence and opinions of people who are paid to create conversation will be silenced: BY ACTION.

Hang in there 12th man. Stay the course. Ignore the predictions, prognostications, and the taking of sides.
A war is decided by actions not words; and there in lies a beautiful finality and meaning.

In moments like that, you do, or you don't.

The records will never again speak of what was said......but rather what was done.

And sorry for being over the top.

I've been drinking.

GO HAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blitzer88

Reaction score
formido":1gjdj0pv said:
Blitzer88":1gjdj0pv said:

Why? Lots of the other pickers did better than him during the regular season? ESPN voters did nearly as well.

Because I kinda like him as an analysis.

andyh64000

Reaction score
I am shocked SHOCKED that Hoge picked the 49ers. Pretty sure he is 3-14 on our game picks so far.

Barakas

Reaction score
BlueThunder":376lpsrd said:
Well, 8-6 for Hawks. A whole lot better than the CBS picks...

I'm assuming you are referring to cbssports.com/nfl

They picked the Seahawks 6-2 in the "Straight Up" category. Sometimes when you click on their link it defaults to the "Against the Spread" picks where 49ers win out.

tleise32

Reaction score
General Manager":1vcnn9bw said:
Seattle 27
SF 13
I like this, i was thining 19-13. i could see either scenario but honestly i see another side, blow out. the rest factor has to mean something.

djb28

Reaction score
If they knew what they were talking about they would be in Vegas as odds makers. But they arent. They are on ESPN trying to beat each other out from cellar dwellar status on picks.