hasselbeck : bring him back !!!

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
Re: hasselbeck : bring him back !!!
Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:56 pm
  • qmuddy2 wrote:he can play sunday, with a special contract waivier !!! back-up wilson, or have wilson and lynch in backfield, with hasselbeck at quarterback; with wilson at half-back and lynch at full-back , seahawks running game would be unstoppable !!!

I nominate for worst first ever.
    P-Rich fo life
    ImTheScientist
    NET Veteran

Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:25 pm
  • Sure, it'd be almost impossible to pull off, and it'd require a release and dropping a player, and he'd be relegated to probably third string quarterback, but how awesome would it be to see him raising the Lombardi trophy in February?
    World Champion Seattle Seahawks football. It's an addiction, and there is no cure.
    Seahawk Sailor
    * .NET Navy Bad Ass *

Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:57 pm
  • I loved Hasselbeck, but he's probably 4th on my list of players I'd bring back for a ring.

1. Steve Largent - Greatest Seahawk there ever was and ever will be.
    2. Walter Jones - If Largent didn't exist, Big Walt would be everyone's unanimous pick as the greatest player our team has ever had.
    3. Cortez Kennedy - He's the Lawrence Taylor of DTs. He revolutionized the position, in my opinion.

Anyway, it's a fun topic, but obviously, none of this could ever happen. At least hasselbeck is technically possible.
    LargentFan
    NET Starter

Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:44 pm
  • Seahawk Sailor wrote:Heh. Joke as you will about this, but I'd absolutely be behind signing Matt back. Let him back up Wilson and get a crack at a Super Bowl ring he should already be wearing. It'd be a fraction of the retribution he deserves.

The problem is, I can't think of someone I'd want to cut so he could take the roster spot.

I would bet anyone that the Seahawks will sign Matt within the next 5 years. I'll even give you 100 to 1 odds.
    Shock2k
    NET Veteran

Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:24 pm

Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:28 pm
  • I want Cortez Kennedy to run the ball if we get it on the goal line...like the fridge!
    And to all the haters who tried to kick when I was down ... Can't express how much fuel u added to my fire.

-Percy Harvin
    CortezKennedyfan
    NET Rookie

Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:03 pm
  • YES! and the 9'ers can sign Steve Young, or Elvis Gerbach, or dig up the bones of YA Tittle!

SMF'nH...
    So you're admitting I'm a celeb...
    CANHawk
    * Gangnameister *

It is currently Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:42 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information