hasselbeck : bring him back !!!

qmuddy2

Reaction score
he can play sunday, with a special contract waivier !!! back-up wilson, or have wilson and lynch in backfield, with hasselbeck at quarterback; with wilson at half-back and lynch at full-back , seahawks running game would be unstoppable !!!

Seeker

Reaction score
as hass injures back running into endzone untouched. naw.... those days are gone bro.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Oh man this NFC Championship week is really getting to some people.

CactusHawk

Reaction score
I say we let Haselbeck rest up for the SB.

Let's start Moon this week...or Zorn, he looked solid spinning the towel. :roll:

IndyHawk

Reaction score
I liked Hass and maybe one day he will be back as a coach or something ..That said -his time here is done..
Seriously if I wanted a broken down past his prime qb..It would be the Iron Man(Favre)..

Polaris

Reaction score
Missing_Clink":y6ezzrhe said:
BRING HIM BACK!!! To raise the 12th man flag

I don't think he can (since he's still under contract to the Colts).

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
Polaris":1z6mkz13 said:
Missing_Clink":1z6mkz13 said:
BRING HIM BACK!!! To raise the 12th man flag

I don't think he can (since he's still under contract to the Colts).

I'm sure the Seahawks could ask the colts really nicely. They might say yes

StorytellerMatt

Reaction score
CactusHawk":2vztn1gi said:
I say we let Haselbeck rest up for the SB.

Let's start Moon this week...or Zorn, he looked solid spinning the towel. :roll:

I think Rick Meier might be available. :roll:

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
Heh. Joke as you will about this, but I'd absolutely be behind signing Matt back. Let him back up Wilson and get a crack at a Super Bowl ring he should already be wearing. It'd be a fraction of the retribution he deserves.

The problem is, I can't think of someone I'd want to cut so he could take the roster spot.

Polaris

Reaction score
Seahawk Sailor":80pv3mnr said:
Heh. Joke as you will about this, but I'd absolutely be behind signing Matt back. Let him back up Wilson and get a crack at a Super Bowl ring he should already be wearing. It'd be a fraction of the retribution he deserves.

The problem is, I can't think of someone I'd want to cut so he could take the roster spot.

Unfortunately that would involve a trade (which can't happen right now) or would require the Colts to cut Matt and then for us to pick him up (assuming he passed waivers and I think the Niners would get a crack before we would).

I just don't see that happening. At best, I see Hasselbeck signing up with us for a one day contract when he retires after his contract with the Colts expires.

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
Seahawk Sailor":1zq9r0x9 said:

Tavaris? After all, you said matt would back up Wilson.

grizrgood

Reaction score
qmuddy2":3rjsm1st said:
he can play sunday, with a special contract waivier !!! back-up wilson, or have wilson and lynch in backfield, with hasselbeck at quarterback; with wilson at half-back and lynch at full-back , seahawks running game would be unstoppable !!!

Huh?? You are kidding right?? :lol:

Hawkfan77

Reaction score
Of all the threads that have been created this week, this is my favorite