Does this feel like the longest week ever to anyone else?

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
I swear, the entire year of 2013 flew by quicker than this week has.

Seattle_Sackhawk

Reaction score
(rocking back and forth on the floor in the fetal position) Omg omg omg omg omg omg omg can't sleep, must watch Hawks, can't sleep, must watch Hawks. Hawks will win, youll see Hawks will win omg omg omg........

Hawknight

Reaction score
They way I have been this week, they could put me in a zombie scene in the Walking Dead and I'd fit right in.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
I think the most interesting part of this week is that I enjoyed the Saints win for about a night and that's it. Normally throughout this week I'd still be grinning and jabbing at my Saint fan friends. But pretty much as soon as the Niners beat the Panthers, that Saints game feels like a distant memory. And I'm just a fan, imagine how the players feel.

Weadoption

Reaction score
My warm fuzzies over the Carolina win lasted about as long as a mosquito fart in a hurricane.

sutz

Reaction score
About as long as the last "longest week ever" I'd guess. ;)

Sedaisan

Reaction score
Even havning a hard time sleeping... Listening to podcasts of Brock & Danny, Bob & Groz, and Wyman Mike & Moore until 3 in the freakin' morning... and I get up at 6!! :(

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
It really is the longest week.

In addition to the game, my last day at my job is tomorrow.

Weird, long, week.

HawkStar3

Reaction score
Doing my best to enjoy it!! Everybody is talking about my hawks.
I find myself just stewing. Waiting. Fretting.

Sitting through the AFC championship is going to be long too.

HawksSoc

Reaction score
I vary from wishing the game was tomorrow, to feeling ill and wishing it was weeks away...too many feels!

Tokadub

Reaction score
I think my work rate is about 50% of what it should be for the last few weeks. My thoughts are constantly Seahawks and I can't seem to get enough trying to find good articles or reading posts here haha.

And yes this week is really slow I want to destroy the 49ers already.

jblaze

Reaction score
Normally I enjoy a win throughout the whole week. Once I saw the 49ers win, I started getting nervous and I've been a wreck all week. Longest week ever!

I'm trying really hard to chill out and take the "it's just a game" approach but I can't. This is HUGE!

StorytellerMatt

Reaction score
What makes it long for me are the new talking heads coming out trying to sell this idea that the 49ers seriously outmatch the Seahawks. The guy on Yahoo! Sports was saying he liked Har-bawww!!! better than Carroll because Harb "has the better offense and quarterback." He then went on to say that the two defenses were "evenly matched" with the edge going to San Fran, so overall, "yes, I like Harbaugh's chances with the better personnel in this feud."

I start to oscillate between "Can't wait to see you eat your words, jackass!" to "OMG, what if he's right?" This is clearly a case where a loss would probably sting far worse than a win would feel good. If that makes sense.

I'm going dark for 36 hours after this. No Facebook, Twitter, or message boards. Need to just shut my mind off from now until the game is over in about, say, 38 hours or so.

HawkWow

Reaction score
Tokadub":lvu8oia1 said:
I think my work rate is about 50% of what it should be for the last few weeks. My thoughts are constantly Seahawks and I can't seem to get enough trying to find good articles or reading posts here haha.

And yes this week is really slow I want to destroy the 49ers already.

Same here, though even less. Since we battered the 9ers in week 2, I've done next to nothing work related. It was easier when we had Monday and Thursday night games, but now, I find myself ducking my head into the office a bit more... maybe 2 or 3 hrs a week. It's been all beach and football. 2 more games then we leave for vacation. I'm getting damn good at this.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Not that bad really to me. Of course I had a rough day today. I went looking for some Hawkstuff and was not impressed with what I was looking at compared with what I wanted. I still bought a couple of cups with the Logo spliced into the inner layer. But this is where it gets funny. I left my lights on and tried to start the vehicle. Took a while and then a kind lady ended up bringing over a jumpstarter and my vehicle started right up. I of course said thanks and Go Hawks to her....she had the (fill in the blank) to tell me No...go Denver. I laughed and she did too. After that lil situation, I payed it forward by jumpstarting another person's vehicle in the next store I was going into. We got it done and then said thanks welcomes. Language was a partial barrier on that one.
GO HAWKS.

Latest posts