Where's LOFA?

12HawkFan

Reaction score
I know this is not really the right forum, but since it gets so much traffic I thought I would start here.

Where is Lofa Tatupu and what is he up to?

According to NFL records the last NFL team he played for was the HAWKS.

Anyone have any idea what he is up to?

I would think he would be great to raise the flag unless there is some bad blood that would be news to me.

GO HAWKS!!!

Dtowers

Reaction score
Tore his pec in OTAs a couple years ago with the Falcons. Out of league now. I have drinks with his mom every once in awhile no joke. Awesome lady. Loves the margaritas.

tacomahawk

Reaction score
Wish he would make an appearance sometime soon. I was thinking about him today as well, I have been trying to decide what jersey to wear to the game, and remembered how hard he played in our last NFCCG. That hit he laid on Goings was one of the best I have ever seen. What a special player he was, to bad he got broken down to soon. I think I will wear in honor of him, a game used jersey of his I acquired a while ago.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Lofa was a guy who had an incredibly productive peak, but it was gone in a flash. He's one of the main reasons we made the SB in 05 and I will always be grateful for that.

Showmeyourtd's

Reaction score
Lofa was salty as hell when he left the hawks, I think there are plenty of players I would want before lofa. The obvious choice is the Paul Allen, not of that macklemore crap.

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
Showmeyourtd's":1bpagewo said:
Lofa was salty as hell when he left the hawks, I think there are plenty of players I would want before lofa. The obvious choice is the Paul Allen, not of that macklemore crap.

He was, I think he was deeply offended when they asked to re-do his contract.

In retrospect it was a wise move by the new regime, as he couldn't get employed for an entire season, then quickly broke down w/ the Falcons.

But yea, I was a huge fan, rocked his jersey for a long time. Wish he'd be more involved with the organization.

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
Dtowers":fh4xfx2i said:
Tore his pec in OTAs a couple years ago with the Falcons. Out of league now. I have drinks with his mom every once in awhile no joke. Awesome lady. Loves the margaritas.

She ever say what he's up to?