I predict a blowout

Crizilla

Reaction score
I predicted a blowout against new Orleans and was pretty much right. A saints td in garbage time made things a little tight but we man handled that game. Here I go again. We man handle the miners. I believe no team in history could win this game

Seahawks 33
miners 17

hawkfannj

Reaction score
Love your confidence . But this comes down to a field goal . Hope I'm wrong and your right!

bmorepunk

Reaction score
Crizilla":3tc67tjh said:
I predicted a blowout against new Orleans and was pretty much right. A saints td in garbage time made things a little tight but we man handled that game.

I disagree with this statement.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
hawkfannj":p98hs3ge said:
Love your confidence . But this comes down to a field goal . Hope I'm wrong and your right!

I don't care which of you is right as long as the Hawks come out on top.

OP
OP
Crizilla

Crizilla

Reaction score
How did we not man handle the saints? They tried to out tough us but they messed with the wrong team. Lynch 140 yards. The saints game plan was way different than the first game

bmorepunk

Reaction score
First of all, the Saints received an ass-beating, not a man-handling.

It just wasn't a blowout. The Saints were one insane pass and a two-point conversion from tying it up. A blowout is a huge differential at the end.

NinerBuff

Reaction score
bmorepunk":337x66om said:
Crizilla":337x66om said:
I predicted a blowout against new Orleans and was pretty much right. A saints td in garbage time made things a little tight but we man handled that game.

I disagree with this statement.

Ya, If Colston just walks out of bounds, they'd have one shot at the endzone, and we all know those can be crazy. Really, Colston had a great game, but his bone-headed move at the end was awful.

OP
OP
Crizilla

Crizilla

Reaction score
Some wacky plays led to them making it close, yeah. But to me it was one of those games where it felt like a blowout rather than what the score said. Plus they purposely took harvin out of the game

Lords of Scythia

Reaction score
A blowout is three scores--we almost did it but couldn't quite put the hammer down...again. SF is coming in here with Clink experience like NO did, so they might handle things a little better, again, like NO did. But it's true they were here last year and got blown out so maybe it actually will be a blowout!

HawkFan72

Reaction score
If Kam catches his INT, Earl and Maxwell decide who should catch the INT, Tate doesn't drop a slant on 3rd down, etc, etc...that game could have easily been a blowout. The Saints were beaten soundly. They just were fortunate to make it close at the end. Everyone knew who the better team was.

dopeboy206

Reaction score
Crizilla":tnpjum04 said:
I predicted a blowout against new Orleans and was pretty much right. A saints td in garbage time made things a little tight but we man handled that game. Here I go again. We man handle the miners. I believe no team in history could win this game

Seahawks 33
miners 17

GTFOH the Saints game wasn't a blowout...And we will not blowout the 49ers...The way our offense has been playing the past month and a half not to mention going against one of the best defenses in the NFL. Get outta here.

OP
OP
Crizilla

Crizilla

Reaction score
dopeboy206":3l9kjgvu said:
Crizilla":3l9kjgvu said:

Seahawks 33
miners 17

GTFOH the Saints game wasn't a blowout...And we will not blowout the 49ers...The way our offense has been playing the past month and a half not to mention going against one of the best defenses in the NFL. Get outta here.

we will have a defensive score this game

dopeboy206

Reaction score
If the Saints made both their FGs and after recovering the onside all they needed was a FG to win. Imagine that.

Hawkboi

Reaction score
dopeboy206":13yl2isb said:
If the Saints made both their FGs and after recovering the onside all they needed was a FG to win. Imagine that.

Imagine it was sunny Saturday and the 12th Man didn't show up, so there was no crowd noise... :sarcasm_off:

The Outfield

Reaction score
dopeboy206":3h07vdnx said:

If the Saints make both their FGs, the game likely would have played out differently, meaning we might have scored more for various reasons. Butterfly Effect.

Polaris

Reaction score
dopeboy206":2v7jdz1p said:

If my Aunt had gonads she'd be my uncle.

Here's one: Had Lynch knelt at the one yard line, Seattle kneels three times after the two min warming and Seattle wins 16-8 with no onside kick (and no second Saints TD).

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
The Outfield":wcmly341 said:
dopeboy206":wcmly341 said:

If the Saints make both their FGs, the game likely would have played out differently, meaning we might have scored more for various reasons. Butterfly Effect.
Could have also resulted in more pressure and a critical mistake by us, and boom, the game is lost.

This is why having such a conservative offense is maddening sometimes. You oftentimes do not leave much room for error.

strohmin

Reaction score
Wow. I am pretty sure the saints are nowhere near as good as the niners are. The niners match up against us as well as you can. Last year we caught the niners off guard and in an arrogant state of mind. Week 2, they were demoralized when they realized that we were just as or more physical then they are. I think this time they know what it takes to compete in a game with us. I think this is going to be a really really good game.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Would love to see it for the 3rd time in a row, but I think it's going to come down to Steven kicking the game winning 20 yard FG with zeros on the clock. 17-14 Seattle.