Weekend festivities Sat. & Sun.

pmedic920

Reaction score
I have not seen anything official.
Do we have a plan?
Do we need to make a plan?

I think that I made the assumption that Temple Billiards would be the spot.

At any rate, let's hash this over and come up with a plan.
If there is already something in place lets get the info posted.

I'm stoked, GoHawks.

Riley12

Reaction score
I'm going to be downtown Saturday morning from 9 to 1 if anyone is meeting up. Otherwise, I am just planning on strolling around
the stadium, checking out who is tailgating already, and maybe stop by Temple or King Street.

LudwigsDrummer

Reaction score
Oh wow. You put on a great show in Houston. It is a different situation in Seattle, but we will see what we can do.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
Oh Lon, you are gonna have an absolute BLAST. Wish I could be there to party with y'all.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
pmedic920":ltb3kmol said:
Zebulon Dak":ltb3kmol said:
Oh Lon, you are gonna have an absolute BLAST. Wish I could be there to party with y'all.

Sucks you can't be. Are you sure there is no way. I'd love to CLINK a mug with ya.

Yeah man, just not in the cards for me. I will be up there for the celebration following the Super Bowl; parades, partying in the streets, rioting and looting, or however that whole thing goes. ;)

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
I was thinking about flying up using SWA...they are totally booked on Thu Fri and Mon back. I just may have to drive up for the heck of it. Sometimes ya feel an itch..and gotta go with it. I dont plan on a ticket, but will partaa with the barpeeps and play a little pool if there is a table there. I am not sure if it will work or not...but ya never know with a wildcat. I do have a place to stay.
Ya nevah know.

salukihawk12

Reaction score
Out of towner here coming across country for the game early Friday and staying thru Tuesday. I would love to meet up with some .Netters or 12s in general as I am flying solo this weekend. My only other visit to the PNW was the last NFCCG so I'm hoping to bring some more magic to town and leave with an experience of a lifetime... again!!

Will anyone be tailgating early or hitting the local drinking establishments to talk some Hawks??

OP
OP
pmedic920

pmedic920

Reaction score
salukihawk12":w579r0yy said:
Out of towner here coming across country for the game early Friday and staying thru Tuesday. I would love to meet up with some .Netters or 12s in general as I am flying solo this weekend. My only other visit to the PNW was the last NFCCG so I'm hoping to bring some more magic to town and leave with an experience of a lifetime... again!!

Will anyone be tailgating early or hitting the local drinking establishments to talk some Hawks??

Keep your eye on this thread. I promise you something will be going on. Fairly certain will be at Temple Billiards Sunday pre game. Fri/sat yet to be determined.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
I will be unable to attend. Issues with transportation. Have fun.

Riley12

Reaction score
No ideas for Saturday evening but, like I said, I will be out strolling around the stadium area from about 9 AM until
1 PM during Saturday itself - definitely the hot tailgating spots to see early arrivals, then Triangle and maybe King Street.

If you see a guy in head to toe Hawks stuff and a green scarf, yell out "Riley!!!" and I will find you.

The only way I might bail on that plan is if there are a bunch of Niner fans hanging around. I don't need that.

SeaTown81

Reaction score
There will definitely be some folks around. If everything goes according to plan with work, I will be meeting up with JonRud at some point. David (NYCoug) & his pal Greg will be getting into town later in the evening. I know BFS will be around somewhere. And it sounds like Bart, Riley, and 'storian are game. Maybe you guys want to pick a joint and we can all meet up sometime in the evening?