Petes Championship Game Presser On NOW (links)

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
K.J. Wright will practice today. He's day-to-day, but Pete's hopeful in terms of Sunday.

Percy sees the concussion doctors later today, don't know more yet.

Cartire

Reaction score
Holy crap, solid blue behind him is just asking for someone to cromokey (green screen) stuff behind him.

tleise32

Reaction score
dont you think a part of pete, deep down is thrilled that percys status can be in question again to tease us and keep the opposition guessing? lol.

although it didnt work out too well for the offense last week

Cyrus12

Reaction score
fingers crossed that Percy is gonna be good to go...although I say the team holds on to any news as long as they can

tleise32

Reaction score
Cyrus12":1d046iqb said:
fingers crossed that Percy is gonna be good to go...although I say the team holds on to any news as long as they can
Seriously! they know the protocol and type of questions, they could probably talk to percy and get an idea of how he is doing even before the doctor asks the obvious questions.

pmedic920

Reaction score
I loved the smirk before he answered the question about the 12th man. You can tell he loves us, and he knows we make an impact.
I'm so glad PC is the HC of the Seahawks.
I like the confidence in his voice. I found it reassuring in my time of trouble. :)
GoHawks

Cyrus12

Reaction score
mac and cheese hotdogs named Dangeruss dogs being served this weekned at the game...ya it is dangerous!! do they want all the fans in the can after eating something like that!!!

Cartire

Reaction score
Cyrus12":qgawg2td said:
mac and cheese hotdogs named Dangeruss dogs being served this weekned at the game...ya it is dangerous!! do they want all the fans in the can after eating something like that!!!

Throw some chili's and hot sauce on that and you've got quite a treat. My mouth is salivating now.

OP
OP
Largent80

Largent80

Reaction score
Cyrus12":2bhjrsoi said:

I think they call it the Kaeper Crapper.

tleise32

Reaction score
pmedic920":2ang3t6l said:
I loved the smirk before he answered the question about the 12th man. You can tell he loves us, and he knows we make an impact.
I'm so glad PC is the HC of the Seahawks.
I like the confidence in his voice. I found it reassuring in my time of trouble. :)
GoHawks

ive oddly been able to avoid fear.

we ride or we die. i feared with the Saints that we would be overconfident and not play our game, but we took care of them soundly while in a monsoon. NFC championship at home? are you kidding me? i can feel the electricity growing RIGHT NOW>! no chance they wont be ready with how hard Pete and RW practice and study. This is Normandy and were prepared. Come what may. If it so be that we fall short then it would only be made worse if I had agony all week leading up to it. Lets Fetchin Go. Go Hawks!

tleise32

Reaction score
Cyrus12":3ezovh30 said:

seriously! and not to mention dead.... thats garbage dead food.

HawkFreak

Reaction score
So...RW just said they don't run the RO much at all and only make it look like they are.
Planned statement to throw anyone off? Do they actually purposely run it more this Sunday...after this season of only looking they were?
Or is it really a thing of the past with the Seahawks?

Cartire

Reaction score
HawkFreak":sy84ivb7 said:
So...RW just said they don't run the RO much at all and only make it look like they are.
Planned statement to throw anyone off? Do they actually purposely run it more this Sunday...after this season of only looking they were?

It's another play in the book. Just like all the other plays. Always has been. It's not a formation. Call it when you think it will work just like all the other plays.

mikeak

Reaction score
HawkFreak":z4wn32b1 said:

That is what the 49ers did before GB in the playoffs last year. Not sure if it was just trying to be sneaky (it worked) or based on what they saw on the film for their opponents.

I would not be surprised with a lot more qb keeper on the RO

VivaEfrenHerrera

Reaction score
Great, great stuff from Sherm and Thomas after Pete, too. Not a damn thing wrong with either of those guys, and I bet quite a few opposing fans wouldn't hate Sherm as much if they actually heard him speak once in a while.

Find a recording of that and listen! Highly recommended.

ceej22

Reaction score
tleise32":2wwgvbed said:
dont you think a part of pete, deep down is thrilled that percys status can be in question again to tease us and keep the opposition guessing? lol.

although it didnt work out too well for the offense last week

I'm sure deep down Pete is thrilled on of his best players has a concussion.