NFCCG Halftime performer - Macklemore Confirmed

nsport

Reaction score
Ha - that means no halftime libations! Better sneak in my flask!

Axx

Reaction score
why doesnt the nfl care about people who listen to rock music.
You pop fans have had it your way for nearly a decade now. Last time they played "rock" it was nickelback -_-"

OkieHawk

Reaction score
Axx":260aqflr said:
You pop fans have had it your way for nearly a decade now. Last time they played "rock" it was nickelback -_-"

While I wholeheartedly agree with this, having Macklemore perform at this game is huge.

HawkMeat

Reaction score
OkieHawk":3m1xhyvn said:
Axx":3m1xhyvn said:

While I wholeheartedly agree with this, having Macklemore perform at this game is huge.

:th2thumbs: I like Macklemore because he is a 12th man.

JustTheTip

Reaction score
Cyrus12":3enrmvyt said:
Nickelback is rock? Didn't Detroit try to boycott them when they played there?

This. I would rather be subjected to the train wreck that is Miley Cirus than have to sit through Nickelback.

As for Macklemore, not a big fan of his music (not that I think he is untalented, just not my thing) but I can fully appreciate what he brings as a 12th man and think he is a great choice for halftime.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
If the Seahawks lead at half-time.. Macklemore singing "Cant Hold Us" is going to set that place on fire.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":86oa6z1o said:
If the Seahawks lead at half-time.. Macklemore singing "Cant Hold Us" is going to set that place on fire.

True. On the other hand if we're losing, someone's gonna set Ryan Lewis on fire and he'll go running out of the stadium screaming.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":340gk15e said:
Hasselbeck":340gk15e said:

True. On the other hand if we're losing, someone's gonna set Ryan Lewis on fire and he'll go running out of the stadium screaming.

Either way .. something will burn 8)

Greenhell

Reaction score
Axx":s4taaepf said:

But they don't count.

OkieHawk

Reaction score
It would never happen, but getting Red Fang to play at the CLink during half time would be epic.

Wartooth

Reaction score
OkieHawk":9p0b7q6i said:
It would never happen, but getting Red Fang to play at the CLink during half time would be epic.

Agreed!

kidhawk

Reaction score
Stuje1":17erkklv said:
Anyone know who will be playing at Halftime of the NFC Championship? Would be awesome to get Macklemore to pump up the crowd. He is probably going to be at the game anyway...

EDIT 1/17: Not that my guess was that surprising, but awesome to hear it is indeed Mackelmore!

http://www.seahawks.com/news/articl...pionship/0169233f-7be4-4151-9584-91eb3bc3ec37

Not a fan of Macklemore myself, but it's not like it'll be on tv anyway, so it really doesn't matter. I am glad to see that it's someone who is a huge Seahawks supporter though. Should really keep the crowd pumped and ready for the last half of football at CLink this year