Was the Ninnies billboard vandalized?

Green13

Reaction score
Drove by it today, it didn't look so good. A large section seems to be malfunctioning. Was it vandalized or is that just the quality of billboard you find in the middle of an apparent junkyard?

tacomahawk

Reaction score
Since I drive past it daily, I can confidently say that is the quality one gets when they rent space on a billboard in a junkyard. It has been like that for at least a year.

minormillikin

Reaction score
That used to be a pretty awesome billboard, a while back. If it's the one I'm thinking of, it was pretty distracting because it was so "technologically advanced." (like 15 years ago)

tacomahawk

Reaction score
minormillikin":1c00i5cf said:
That used to be a pretty awesome billboard, a while back. If it's the one I'm thinking of, it was pretty distracting because it was so "technologically advanced." (like 15 years ago)

Yep that is the one it was supercool when the Mariners were good.

Blitzfan

Reaction score
tacomahawk":2br7onhi said:
Since I drive past it daily, I can confidently say that is the quality one gets when they rent space on a billboard in a junkyard. It has been like that for at least a year.

Tacomahawk is right, this billboard hasn't worked properly in a long time. Seems they fix and it its fine for a day or so and then it goes back to almost unreadable for a couple of months. I had a very good laugh when I realized this was the billboard the niners chose.