Duracell: Trust Your Power - NFL's Derrick Coleman, Seattle

blue 22

Reaction score
AWESOME commercial.

spencer ware was the one that got the DUI though...

H4WKSF4N

Reaction score
BleedGreenNblue":1duu8vyc said:
pretty sure coleman is not allowed to drive beinf deaf. Someone correct me if im wrong

Lol!

Being deaf myself yes i will inform you are wrong. Only restriction I noticed 10 years ago is that I am required to have side mirrors on both sides of my vehicle.

Ruminator

Reaction score
BleedGreenNblue":33xjnw0s said:
pretty sure coleman is not allowed to drive beinf deaf. Someone correct me if im wrong

Sorry, but I almost spat out my coffee laughing at this. Sure, deafness is a major disability, but it's not like the person is blind. Almost every deaf and hearing-impaired adult drives a car. As far as safety, deaf and hearing-impaired drivers actually experience fewer incidents than their hearing counterparts because they are more visually observant to everything around them.

Seattle has a large deaf community, and anyone who does at least a fair amount of driving around here can be sure there have been times when the driver next to him was deaf.

Teqneek

Reaction score
Carmon1274":190175sl said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2HD57z4F8E&list=UUAG-xvGYixA4aDoReSEg8Vw&feature=c4-overview

Sad thing he got DUI though :(

Coleman / Ware... easy mistake.. lol

hawkpride

Reaction score
Yep this one gave me chills. Great, great ad.
In Duracell and specifically Derrick Coleman I trust.

Donn2390

Reaction score
BleedGreenNblue":1ptw3xl6 said:
He is allowed to drive, just not drunk... that's why it wasn't him that was arrested...