Lockette

Giblien

Reaction score
I feel like it is really important to get him involved next week. Tate, Baldwin and Kearse are all so similar. If we can get Lockette involved, we have a taller and somewhat vertical threat. Thoughts?

CurryStopstheRuns

Reaction score
Giblien":3j9eu9ya said:
I feel like it is really important to get him involved next week. Tate, Baldwin and Kearse are all so similar. If we can get Lockette involved, we have a taller and somewhat vertical threat. Thoughts?

Lockette is 1" taller and 2 lbs heavier than Kearse.

BlueOne

Reaction score
I trust Lockette like...someone I don't trust very much.

BlueOne

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":3msa9vum said:
Another strange thing with our offense lately...why don't we try to get him downfield?

Probably because he's not very good.

OP
OP
Giblien

Giblien

Reaction score
CurryStopstheRuns":vkkwfykp said:
Giblien":vkkwfykp said:

My bad. I thought he was bigger than that...stupid pain meds...

Seanhawk

Reaction score
Giblien":1im71ivh said:
CurryStopstheRuns":1im71ivh said:
Giblien":1im71ivh said:

My bad. I thought he was bigger than that...stupid pain meds...

Is that why your picture is sideways too?

Germanotta

Reaction score
I doubt he'll be able to make much difference. We need to figure out how to get miller involved more, as well as our main receivers- maybe some brunch formation so they can get a free release.

Happypuppy

Reaction score
Honestly I don't think he is that important or good. Time is earned and he has to show more to beat out others for time. Bailey and Bowie have both IMO showed how it's done.

The Radish

Reaction score
BlueOne":2fgqflq4 said:
FlyingGreg":2fgqflq4 said:
Another strange thing with our offense lately...why don't we try to get him downfield?

Or perhaps its because he's dropped the ball at critical times.

:(

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
The Radish":36g7lcin said:
BlueOne":36g7lcin said:
FlyingGreg":36g7lcin said:

Not this season. And he is holding a roster spot and active for the games, so they must think he is ok.

It would be nice to see them try to use his speed at least.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
He played on special teams yesterday, and from what I saw was a solid contributor.

BlueOne

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":13zaj6fs said:
The Radish":13zaj6fs said:
BlueOne":13zaj6fs said:
FlyingGreg":13zaj6fs said:

Not this season. And he is holding a roster spot and active for the games, so they must think he is ok.

It would be nice to see them try to use his speed at least.

He has a roster spot because Rice and Stephen Williams are injured and he knows the offensive plays and he is a good gunner. If any one of those things weren't true he'd be cut.

Exittium

Reaction score
BlueOne":23v4hovf said:
He has a roster spot because Rice and Stephen Williams are injured and he knows the offensive plays and he is a good gunner. If any one of those things weren't true he'd be cut.

We released Stephen Williams, he's with the Jags on IR

400WattHPSHawk

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":112fawxy said:

My thought exactly Greg. Why the hell not?

With his speed, say on our side of the 50, let him shoot down the sideline and Wilson throw one deep and let Ricardo run underneath that moth'a and take it to the house.

It would be nice to be able to go over the top.

FlyingGreg

Reaction score

No, he has a roster spot because they think he is the best option out there including lots of street free agents.

And they should at least try to use his best attribute, his speed.

ensett

Reaction score
We tried to go deep with Stephen Williams early in the season. No reason to not go deep with Lockette who is faster and has actually caught a deep ball in real games

BlueOne

Reaction score
Huh, i forgot we got Williams when Bruce came back. Well anyway, the coaches picked him over Lockette and if he had been available we would have picked him back up again instead of Lockette I'm sure. I really don't understand what anyone see's in Lockette, he's tall, fast, and can't play WR. Love him as a gunner but throwing him the ball has never been anything but a wasted down for the Hawks.

Geologic

Reaction score
It'd be great to have Lockette play a big role in the offense next week. I'd be awesome of him to have a career day against his former team.

I'm imaging him scoring a touchdown and mimicing Kaepernick's TD

PJ5KxVuPJ5KxVuPJ5KxVu

General Manager

Reaction score
I honestly don't know why the passing game is so poor right now but I agree they need to use everyone. Wilson has to look to spread the ball around he tends to lock onto Tate to often.