Kaepernick says SF different team now

kmedic

Reaction score
Said in post game interviews that they didn't have "key components" last time they played in Seattle. I assume they mean Crabtree? Who else did they not have that is "key" and playing now? I know they've lost all their fullbacks since then. Gore will have a tough time against our D you can book that. We'll see if Crabtree is really the difference for them this time. Both Harbaugh and Kaepernick seem to think he is the second coming of Jerry Rice.

ZorntoLargent

Reaction score
And I thought they had all their weapons when we lost by only TWO in SF?

Polaris

Reaction score
San Fransisco was supposedly different the last time they faced as at the Clink too (from 2012). I seem to remember how much difference that made (i.e. it didn't). For the record, I don't think it will be the blowout that the last two games were, but I do think Seattle wins and wins convincingly.

nategreat

Reaction score
Yeah, they had Crabtree the last game we played them, in San Fran. He was probably a bit rusty still, but he wasn't much of an x-factor then, and I don't expect him to be this time either. The LOB makes a habit out of turning all-pro receivers into nobodies. You can go down the list. And Crabtree is far from an all-pro.

DeathbyTalons

Reaction score
kmedic":3d5p2d2g said:
Said in post game interviews that they didn't have "key components" last time they played in Seattle. I assume they mean Crabtree? Who else did they not have that is "key" and playing now? I know they've lost all their fullbacks since then. Gore will have a tough time against our D you can book that. We'll see if Crabtree is really the difference for them this time. Both Harbaugh and Kaepernick seem to think he is the second coming of Jerry Rice.
Maybe the second coming of Sidney Rice. He's good but not elite.

SNDavidson

Reaction score
Going to be a good game. Why I'm incredibly excited: this is going to be the most fired up we've ever seen our football team, it will be a spectacle.

OP
OP
K

kmedic

Reaction score
I agree with all of the above. That's why I find it funny that he seems to be banking on this notion as the 'magic elixir' for beating us this time.

The Radish

Reaction score
I think he's right. Pretty hard to fault their play over the last month as opposed to ours. I can see why they might be pretty confident.

As are we.

:les:

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
kmedic":1zeo7ylm said:

He was talking about the matchup against Carolina.

He actually was somewhat complimentary about the game this week.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Do they still have Pam Oliver on their squad lobbying the refs to throw defensive holding flags on Seattle?

Polaris

Reaction score
The Radish":2j3qcvzh said:
I think he's right. Pretty hard to fault their play over the last month as opposed to ours. I can see why they might be pretty confident.

As are we.

:les:

Given that they only won by two in THEIR place (in a game we easily could and IMO should have won and had the late lead) with essentially the same team (and this is pre-Harvin), I like our chances.

BlueOne

Reaction score
The 49ers still have the same weakness they've had every time the last 3 games they've played the Hawks...Kap is their starting QB.

Polaris

Reaction score
BlueOne":389cb5zx said:
The 49ers still have the same weakness they've had every time the last 3 games they've played the Hawks...Kap is their starting QB.

I agree. Nothing I saw today changed my mind that Kaep is a "two read" QB.

Largent80

Reaction score
Unfortunately the Hawks have all their Key Components on defense which means. Papaki will have another offseason of sea turtle coitus.

willyum

Reaction score
their offense put up more yards and a lot more first downs against a better Carolina defense while on the road than the Seahawks did yesterday, Seattles offense had some spark early on with Percy but after he left it was pretty disappointing. And way too many big run plays given up to the Saints, passing team, gotta shore that up.

but Kaepernick today was uneven, especially in the first half, he looked nervous and not in sync. Will he come out better in Seattle? we'll see. if he comes out with a bad start again, and Seattle's defense can get early turnovers, get points off it, and an early lead, forcing Kap to gun and sling it, it will be feast time for our pass rushers and pick city for the secondary.

Carolina had a chance to do that today, but they couldnt punch it in from a yard out to save their life, and their playcaller being less creative than Bevell didnt help.

Timberhawk

Reaction score
SNDavidson":skz6dwpy said:
Going to be a good game. Why I'm incredibly excited: this is going to be the most fired up we've ever seen our football team, it will be a spectacle.

True and this will also be the most fired up 12th man we have ever seen. This game will be epic!! Go Hawks!