Gawd, you guys gotta beat the whiners next week.

snackdaddy

Reaction score
Whiners are pretty smug. From getting away with more personal fouls to Kaperdick mocking the opponent in the endzone. Boldin heat butts a guy with the ref watching, no flag. The guy's teammate gets flagged earlier for a similar head butt. Refs might be taking a page outta the NBA refs playbook by favoring certain teams. You might be playing against the refs next week.

CANHawk

Reaction score
snackdaddy":16hlhknd said:
Whiners are pretty smug. From getting away with more personal fouls to Kaperdick mocking the opponent in the endzone. Boldin heat butts a guy with the ref watching, no flag. The guy's teammate gets flagged earlier for a similar head butt. Refs might be taking a page outta the NBA refs playbook by favoring certain teams. You might be playing against the refs next week.

And this is new to us how.........?

Timberhawk

Reaction score
I know I cant stand the whiners, and I am biased, but boy it is nice to hear fans of other teams say the same thing about them. I really think they get more calls because Harbaugh's constant whining. Again, I know I am biased but still. Thanks and we will beat them.

Go Hawks!!

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
CANHawk":2qondyr0 said:
snackdaddy":2qondyr0 said:

And this is new to us how.........?
:13:

nanomoz

Reaction score
I need to try to find a way to not think about the game too much, it's a problem for me. This game and the corresponding losing-team's fanbase meltdown are going to be epic.

General Manager

Reaction score
Maybe we should sacrifice a chicken or something for good luck , the football Gods owe us one actually about 3 or 4.

gargantual

Reaction score
This is really what should have happened last year (albeit in THEIR house). It really seemed like destiny, but we get to do it now......can't wait to see Kaper-pick's face in that game!!!

Go Hawks!

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
Yeah did not really want to play the 9ers again. It is what is and we are gonna beat the s**t out of these whores. Tired of these bitches.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
seahawkfreak":36y7uo32 said:
Yeah did not really want to play the 9ers again. It is what is and we are gonna beat the s**t out of these whores. Tired of these bitches.

I sure in the hell wanted to play them again, it didn't really matter, but I dig the intensity that the Hawks bring when the Niners come to the Clink. Each beatdown the Hawks have administered has followed a game when the Niners looked like world beaters the game before. There is no better way to do it than to take out the Niners on the way.