NFCGG Hotel/Pre funk options

Tbone

Reaction score
We have tailgated every game for the past 10 yrs but in order to do so I will need to go down Friday evening to secure a spot and that's not happening this week. SO our group is thinking of two options for the game.

OPTION A: So anyone know of a hotel that will allow one night stay and have a late check out that is near the CLINK. The cloud requires two night stay. Plan would to pre funk at the hotel.

OPTION B: Just go to a bar and pre funk there. Being that we normally tailgate I don't know the better places to go to. Sluggers is off the list. We want it to be comfortable being that we will be there for a quite a while.

Any help is GREAT!

GO HAWKS

Riley12

Reaction score
There are LOTS of great bars in and around the stadium. Pick one, settle in and party. Don't like it? Move on to the next one
until you find your vibe.

Some options:

King Street Bar and Oven - this is where the south endzone people congregate, so I always feel like an outsider there (unless bfs or psychobabbler are present)

Temple - a dive-type place, .netter sightings guaranteed (not the .net lurkers though), loud and so-so food

Triangle - even divier than Temple and teeny, tiny, get there very early for a chance to sit down or hang on the rail and boo opposing fans
and high five Seahawks fans passing by, no food except the bbq out front

The Lodge - brand new place that is starting to get popular and opens early, you would be very comfortable here for a long time