Even 9er and Steeler fans

Riley12

Reaction score
I still cannot believe people wear red and yellow into the stadium. I understand that some people have other color/fashion inclinations and they are just wearing what is in their closets but, for goodness sakes, plan ahead people!

On the other hand, they seem to be making more noise than some people in Seahawk gear/colors around them, so good for them!!!

CurryStopstheRuns

Reaction score
Riley12":1od0quaw said:
I still cannot believe people wear red and yellow into the stadium. I understand that some people have other color/fashion inclinations and they are just wearing what is in their closets but, for goodness sakes, plan ahead people!

On the other hand, they seem to be making more noise than some people in Seahawk gear/colors around them, so good for them!!!

My guess is that they are opposing fans. Seahawk fans are smart enough to not cheer on offense.

QuahHawk

Reaction score
At least they were making noise, the guy in front of me stood like a statue almost the whole game, no noise no celebrating, no nothing. What a waste of a seat. I even siad "hey man we get loud of defense so make some noise" still nothing.

253hawk

Reaction score
Riley12":3k4wu0pd said:

Did you see the Pats/Colts game? There were so many yellow rain coats in the stands it looked like an army of Gorton's fishermen.

SEAHAWKBLITZ

Reaction score
Never know what you will see there. I saw a guy wearing a Rothlessberger jersey at the game yesterday. Then while walking back to the car, a couple brave souls were cruising through the crown exiting the stadium wearing niners jerseys. Not sure if any of them survived.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
Wenhawk":1usenqbc said:
At least they were making noise, the guy in front of me stood like a statue almost the whole game, no noise no celebrating, no nothing. What a waste of a seat. I even siad "hey man we get loud of defense so make some noise" still nothing.

He paid for his seat, he can scream and celebrate if he wants too. Some people watch games differently, hell he could have been sick and didn't want to miss the game no matter what. As long as he doesn't turn around and tell you to shut up, what do you care?

sutz

Reaction score
True story. Back when I had season tix, the lady sitting in front of me said she had moved and couldn't find any of her normal Seahawks gear to wear to the game. So she threw on some Husky stuff. Problem was, we were playing the Vikes that day.

:laugh: