Golden Tate

Wartooth

Reaction score
He got his damned bell rung for reals!
Wasn't the same the rest of the game, I think he saw 3 or 4 footballs coming at him on that onside kick!
Tate is a warrior!
He's like Smuckers...With a name like that...He has to be good!

Exittium

Reaction score
The Outfield":244ln6b5 said:
Saw what happened to Harvin
Said no thank you.
Wartooth":244ln6b5 said:
He got his damned bell rung for reals!
Wasn't the same the rest of the game, I think he saw 3 or 4 footballs coming at him on that onside kick!
Tate is a warrior!
He's like Smuckers...With a name like that...He has to be good!

I think its the combo of both...

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
Tate at $6+ mil next season? Big fat no thanks. Dude just completely disappears in huge games. We can do better for the money

hawker84

Reaction score
Missing_Clink":1uawmggy said:
Tate at $6+ mil next season? Big fat no thanks. Dude just completely disappears in huge games. We can do better for the money

wow you guys are quick to forget, he's been our best reciever/playmaker all season. what are you guys smoking?

AVL

Reaction score
I remember he was great in the last Rams game, the one that finally clinched the title and home field advantage for us.

A lot of you need to adjust your meds.

OP
OP
hawkfannj

hawkfannj

Reaction score
AVL said:
I remember he was great in the last Rams game, the one that finally clinched the title and home field advantage for us.

A lot of you need to adjust your meds

So that's means its ok to potentially drop those balls tonight and cost us the game ?
I mean he was clutch tonight :sarcasm_on:

djb28

Reaction score
I am hoping for a polar opposite next week! There is no way Tate has two bad games. He will be huge next week!

Largent80

Reaction score
Missing_Clink":1bl4ctrn said:

First you bag on Rice about money and now Tate, get over it, you don't pay their salary and YOU are not on the field getting smashed in the head 40 times a game, Unfortunately.

sedrohawk

Reaction score
i'll bet tate is a probowl player on new england's or denver's team, but bevell cant gameplan to a player's strength.

Kixkahn

Reaction score
He got hit pretty bad in the head early. I think he may have had a slight concussion that he hid from the docs. They showed him kinda blinking a bit.

Donn2390

Reaction score
hawkfannj":34zrzw4s said:
AVL":34zrzw4s said:

A lot of you need to adjust your meds

So that's means its ok to potentially drop those balls tonight and cost us the game ?
I mean he was clutch tonight :sarcasm_on:
OH, I missed it, so we did lose the game? and it was Tate's fault?
Not many real fans on this forum

CANHawk

Reaction score
Naw, Tate got smashed by that head hunting Bush kid. Did you see the look on his face after he got up? Lights wuz on but nobody home... probably should have come out.