How would you rate the offiating Seahawks/Saints?

How would you rate the offiating Seahawks/Saints?

• Great

Votes: 13 10.2%
  • Good

Votes: 30 23.6%
  • Okay/average no surprise

Votes: 64 50.4%
  • Not good

Votes: 12 9.4%
  • Bad

Votes: 6 4.7%
  • Terrible

Votes: 2 1.6%

• Total voters

tom sawyer

Reaction score
What would you say?

I though it was about "Okay/average no surprise"

BlueOne

Reaction score
Okay. The blown fumble play cost the Seahawks at least a FG attempt and could have been game changing. Was pretty good other than that.

hawkfannj

Reaction score
Dudes they let us play today so it's great imho

Coug_Hawk08

Reaction score
Other than the egregious mistake on the fumble I thought it was pretty reasonable. Rated it as average.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Bad, a few phantom holds on us on big plays, and they missed a lot of NO O-line holding esp in the 2nd half. The non fumble call was a piss poor non-call. These clowns along with our OC, and dropped passes, dropped int's kept NO in the game.

ivotuk

Reaction score
Once again, that was NOT a fumble. Bennett hit him, he fell and his elbow hit the ground, play over.

AF_Hawk

Reaction score
Breno hold was ticky tacky and the defensive holding against us on a screen pass while they were 2-20 were the ones that stuck out to me outside the bad no fumble call.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
AF_Hawk":2fk8tc3n said:
and the defensive holding against us on a screen pass while they were 2-20 were the ones that stuck out to me outside the bad no fumble call.

Felt this way too, but the more I thought about it, it really was a clever play by Brees. I admittedly don't think the refs should reward something like that (it follows the letter of the rule while completely ignoring the spirit of it) but I ultimately understand why it was called the way it was called.

A

Anonymous

Man I was so proud of Turbo finally breaking it open for a good run...all to have it snatched away by a BS holding call on Breno.

Saints got away with quite a few holding non-calls, but towards the end of the game the refs finally saw a couple of them.

Other than those two gripes I thought it was an ok day as far as the refs went.

chihawk

Reaction score
The officiating was just OK. Some missed called, but I thought they at least called it pretty consistently for both teams....which is the most important thing.

hawk45

Reaction score
Average carries the day. Crap holding call on Turbin's run, but they let our DBs play and that's the biggest factor where officiating is concerned, for me at least.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
I felt overall it was a well-called game today. I didn't see enough of the Pats game to comment on it, but overall it seems the league is letting the teams play and trying to stay mostly out of the way.

mikeak

Reaction score
The Clemons hold was the worst call to me. Hands in the guy is allowed. That led to a TD on the drive

olyfan63

Reaction score
On the fumble call, the TV guys were saying it was a fumble, but Seattle didn't challenge. Looked like the NO player's elbow touched the ground. Is that what made it "down"? (and negated the fumble?)

Tokadub

Reaction score
Any game where I don't feel like the refs cost us the game like our last Super Bowl appearance, or the Colts game this season (to lesser degree) is a game I consider "Good", especially in the playoffs.

pmedic920

Reaction score
I'd say it was typically bad, but it seemed bad on both teams. All I wanted was "fair", and I think we got that.
We won, so I'm ok. Had we lost, I'd be a crying, sniveling, bitch. :)