Sherman on tomorrow's big game

Shock2k

Reaction score
I like it. Give me that extra boost of confidence going into the game tomorrow. What I can say is I know they aren't going to loose because of a lack of preparation or complacency.

tom sawyer

Reaction score
Hmm, what are the odds, when you throw a pass in RS's direction, that he'll disrupt it or pick it off?

Frohawk25360

Reaction score
tom sawyer":151xxxyo said:
Hmm, what are the odds, when you throw a pass in RS's direction, that he'll disrupt it or pick it off?
I don't know but everytime a qb throws that deep fly route rs looks like the receiver

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
The_Z_Man":2cin5vd9 said:
Just prepare yourselves. It's going to be worse officiating than the games at Indy or SF -- there will be defensive holding and PI calls and absolutely zero offensive holding calls on NO. This will make it really tough on the hawks. I believe this team can overcome it, but the hawks will need to score at least 28 to win tomorrow.

If the O line hasn't worked out their issues... it's going to be a long, miserable offseason.
Wow, that's a Debbie Downer of a post!

ivotuk

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":2clpey91 said:
The_Z_Man":2clpey91 said:
Just prepare yourselves. It's going to be worse officiating than the games at Indy or SF -- there will be defensive holding and PI calls and absolutely zero offensive holding calls on NO. This will make it really tough on the hawks. I believe this team can overcome it, but the hawks will need to score at least 28 to win tomorrow.

If the O line hasn't worked out their issues... it's going to be a long, miserable offseason.

No kidding. Fortunately the referees have been letting them play.

rideaducati

Reaction score
ivotuk":e7fxdzeo said:
Sports Hernia":e7fxdzeo said:
The_Z_Man":e7fxdzeo said:

No kidding. Fortunately the referees have been letting them play.

They have...this looks to be the week they make up for the "missed" calls from last week.

Penman96

Reaction score
The way they called pass coverage in the SF / GB game would play into our hands. Both teams d-backs were getting away with a lot.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
The_Z_Man":1nb7o9fv said:

How do you know?

Sac

Reaction score
The_Z_Man":25mq9kox said:

You shut your dirty mouth.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
The_Z_Man":3nkmaqww said:

I actually think the complete 180 of this description will happen.

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
I kind of understand Z. And its believeable.

Seahawks have been labeled the "Bully" of the league.

On offense there is Lynch, Giacomini, and Tate who don't inspire the best reputation league wide.

And on Defense, we are very physical, very tough with one of the biggest secondaries in the league, fans particular don't like Browner and Sherman. Chanchellor is the most feared SS in the game as is Earl at FS.

Right now were the big bad "Villian", the "Darkside". In creating a narrative and storylines who really wants to see "Evil" triumph over "Good" other than the 12's.

Its sucks.... but with that said let the Hawkpocolyspe commence and all hell be unleashed unto the league.

NO ONE is stopping the Seahawks in 2013-14, not even the REFS this time.

pmedic920

Reaction score
The_Z_Man":muw3lhh8 said:

I think it will be the opposite of this.
The zebras will let them play. It's the STUPID flags we must avoid. IMHO
GoHawks

Krodwhodat

Reaction score
The_Z_Man":1811ai2l said:

I think you are pretty safe about holding calls. We get 3 or 4 a game and galette and Jordan are held every play and we never get those. Did you see the last play of the saints pats game where Brady threw the game winning TD? They had galette in a head lock with the ref watching.....

Tokadub

Reaction score
I kinda agree the refs are going to really mess with us for the duration of the playoffs. I expect we will have significantly more penalty yards in every game compared to our opponents. We will probably give up some big plays to pass interference allowing the Saints to stay competitive. Really hoping I'm wrong though.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
Love it! Glad he recognizes this could very well be a 'dog fight' No complacency there!