Its Official!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Amazing that this news flew under the radar in the other eight threads about Percy at the top of this forum...

Exittium

Reaction score
DavidSeven":1tcvj03z said:
Amazing that this news flew under the radar in the other eight threads about Percy at the top of this forum...

That amazes me more then him playing...

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
And all the people who have been calling him out all year, calling him a bust etc. will be the same ones going nuts when he tears it up on Saturday.

OP
OP
checkdanews

checkdanews

Reaction score
Exittium":1e3gpfbw said:
DavidSeven":1e3gpfbw said:

Yeah how dare this guy post something that excited him as a Seahawk fan! How dare he post on a Hawk forum about Harvin! How dare he repeat something that's already been said! He disgusts me!....oh wait :sarcasm_off:

Edit: If a mod has a problem with it, he can delete it....all the other self appointed members of the seahawk.net neighborhood watch can EAT IT lol

Exittium

Reaction score
checkdanews":26mil3kx said:
Exittium":26mil3kx said:
DavidSeven":26mil3kx said:

Yeah how dare this guy post something that excited him as a Seahawk fan! How dare he post on a Hawk forum about Harvin! How dare he repeat something that's already been said! He disgusts me!....oh wait :sarcasm_off:

Lol Seriously, You can't tell me out of the load and loads of PH threads there are you're not surprised this hasn't been posted? You also can't tell me there won't be at least a few new threads of people doing the classic : "I don't know if this has been posts but.... "

P.S. Chill out

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
DavidSeven":1zpsgbru said:

Look at the bright side, now all the threads are about Percy actually playing, as opposed to why he's not playing.

OP
OP
checkdanews

checkdanews

Reaction score
Blitzer88":3f0lh7jh said:
well lets hope he can help this offense get out of the funk its in.

Thats what I'm hoping, he has the ability to be the spark we need. Just gotta prey that he will be in-sync with the O.

and thank you for coming to my post to talk football!

rjdriver

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":1kyykkxh said:
And all the people who have been calling him out all year, calling him a bust etc. will be the same ones going nuts when he tears it up on Saturday.

Please don't mention Percy and "tear it up" in the same sentence Soul! That's bad Karma ;)

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
DavidSeven":cutwggt3 said:
Amazing that ESPN and NFLN aren't mentioning it either. Probably because it blows their narrative of the game all haywire.

Largent80

Reaction score
I'm glad he is playing however, I don't think it will have that big of an impact overall. I am actually happier that Willson is practicing and may play. N.O.'s secondary is going to get burned by the T.E. position.

OP
OP
checkdanews

checkdanews

Reaction score
KCHawkGirl":6tgkfspy said:
DavidSeven":6tgkfspy said:
Amazing that ESPN and NFLN aren't mentioning it either. Probably because it blows their narrative of the game all haywire.

Out of all the playoff teams, we have had the least national coverage...Which as a #1 seed is kinda nuts. Iv seen more about teams not even in the playoffs, but w/e there just making the chip on our teams proverbial shoulder bigger!

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
Largent80":24mjh44l said:
I'm glad he is playing however, I don't think it will have that big of an impact overall. I am actually happier that Willson is practicing and may play. N.O.'s secondary is going to get burned by the T.E. position.

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Largent80":2do3asu1 said:
The having little impact part makes no sense given coverage will be slid to him which will open up those TE's and the deep shots for Kearse and Tate especially if they insist on loading the box vs Lynch.And then there's the kicking game to factor in.

Carmon1274

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":2mrpowkh said:

Still is a bust unless he does something in the NFC Championship game and the Superbowl.

The Saints D is very weak this year.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
DavidSeven":d8rvbdo1 said:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts