We're guaranteed a win....

mjwhitay

Reaction score
Haha. More people picking Saints at CLink than Panthers at home. Everyone is slurping on the Niners balls, I see.

davidonmi

Reaction score
I get 2 people taking the saints but only one taking the panthers is surprising to me. Are they really playing that well? I think they win 17-16 geez

rjdriver

Reaction score
WOW!

13/14 taking the Niners on the road. I can't say I disagree with them, but it is a bit surprising nonetheless.

seahawksny

Reaction score
Disgusting how people are in love with the niners now
Looks like Ditka got smart too. He picked New Orleans when we played on Monday night

13thMan

Reaction score
rjdriver":r1uv25ki said:
WOW!

13/14 taking the Niners on the road. I can't say I disagree with them, but it is a bit surprising nonetheless.

This exactly.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
rjdriver":1jsjqhlm said:
WOW!

I think they have it wrong. The Panthers remind me of the Hawks before they played the Niners last year at home, pissed off and hell bent on destroying the Niners.

The Panthers have been sitting at home for two weeks seething and waiting to unleash years of frustration about underachieving on somebody, and that somebody is the Niners this weekend.

The ONLY reason the Niners won in GB last week is because Dom Capers is an idiot and didn't have a spy on Kaeperstink the entire game to contain him from running for 100 yards and making plays to win the game. THAT AIN'T HAPPENING IN CAROLINA.

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
UUHHHHH...Pretty sure Hodge was the only ESPN picker that picked the Cards to beat us at home right? Gonna have to hand it to him on that one.

drdiags

Reaction score
This is Cam Newton's first playoff game. Even though it is at home, he is a bit of an unknown. The thinking is the game will be close and if it is, 9ers would be the more likely winner. Though one might hate to give credit due, Kaep is 3-1 in playoff games, with a Superbowl appearance. Newton is in a show-me game.

Until the Seahawks go to a Superbowl and win it, the skeptics will doubt their DNA. Even some of our own are queasy about the team.

I understand the disappointment in the talking heads but not all are ready to go all in on the Seahawks.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Hoge has been picking against us for the last month. lol

Austin Hawk

Reaction score
I'm really surprised that out of about 20 "analysts", only one (Keyshawn) picked the Panthers (at home) against the Niners.

EDIT: On a side note, is Ditka on crack? The Chargers, really?

Trenchbroom

Reaction score
Missing_Clink":2c7rd2ib said:
UUHHHHH...Pretty sure Hodge was the only ESPN picker that picked the Cards to beat us at home right? Gonna have to hand it to him on that one.

Yep. And then he picked the Rams to beat us as well.

Can't be right all the time, can you Mr. Pittsburgh?

13thMan

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":211z6zpt said:
rjdriver":211z6zpt said:
WOW!

I think they have it wrong. The Panthers remind me of the Hawks before they played the Niners last year at home, pissed off and hell bent on destroying the Niners.

The Panthers have been sitting at home for two weeks seething and waiting to unleash years of frustration about underachieving on somebody, and that somebody is the Niners this weekend.

The ONLY reason the Niners won in GB last week is because Dom Capers is an idiot and didn't have a spy on Kaeperstink the entire game to contain him from running for 100 yards and making plays to win the game. THAT AIN'T HAPPENING IN CAROLINA.

LOL.... The only reason Dom Capers didn't spy Kaepernick is because nobody on that defense is fast enough to catch him anyway! Carolina will employ a spy on Sunday... but that will just open things up for the Niners receivers. With their full squad back and healthy, Carolina is going to have their hands full, no matter how disrespected they feel....

While I certainly don't expect Carolina to come out on top, I would sure be relieved if they did!

But let's get it done against the Saints and then worry about everything else...

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
With Carolina, its not the defense I'm worried about.. its their offense.

I just dont know if they can put up enough points to win this game. They flat dominated in SF and still only won 10-9.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
13thMan":1h29s38l said:
Sgt. Largent":1h29s38l said:
rjdriver":1h29s38l said:
WOW!

LOL.... The only reason Dom Capers didn't spy Kaepernick is because nobody on that defense is fast enough to catch him anyway! Carolina will employ a spy on Sunday... but that will just open things up for the Niners receivers. With their full squad back and healthy, Carolina is going to have their hands full, no matter how disrespected they feel...

I guess, but you'd figure after getting run over the last two games against SF, GB would employ some different schemes besides what hasn't worked. Kaepnernick is like Wilson, if you keep him in the pocket he's much less effective. Even more so than Wilson because he's not as accurate.

These teams are very close, as the first game indicated. The difference is Carolina is at home, well rested and pissed off, which IMO spells loss for the Whiners.

13thMan

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":3vcv5ffy said:
With Carolina, its not the defense I'm worried about.. its their offense.

I just dont know if they can put up enough points to win this game. They flat dominated in SF and still only won 10-9.

I feel the same way....

RichNhansom

Reaction score
One thing that seems to be getting ignored. The Niner-Panther game is a 10:00AM west coast game.

These two teams are very similar. Niners have the better receivers but the worse QB. Panthers have the better defense and home field advantage. They won't ignore Kaep like GB did and they will get pressure on him. If the Panthers DB's don't drop multiple picks like GB did, they should come out the winner.

Hopefully the officials let them play because there is no way the officiating would slant towards Carolina when the NFL would love to see Seattle and San Fran in the Conference championship game.