Friday 6am Rally

Steelheadin360

Reaction score
Hey everyone, :2:

My name is Zack and I grew up in a Hawks family. This morning I caught the tail end of them talking on the news about a early rally at the CLINK for the Seahawks on Friday. I remember seeing all the info on a website somewhere but I can for the life of me find it again.

ANy info on this would be awesome!

I look forward to being a part of the forums. GO HAWKS!

OP
OP
Steelheadin360

Steelheadin360

Reaction score
I just watched Q13 and I guess its a Early Friday tailgate they are putting on at the CLINK. Goes from 6am-10am. Hope to see some of my 12's down there!

12HawkFan

Reaction score
Q13 sports has been having tailgate party's for several weeks just in front of the Pro-Shop.

The event starts at 6am and the TV reports start at 7am.

They have been promoting this weeks party as the biggest one yet and they always give a pair of seats away for this weeks game.

Should be lots of fun if the weather doesn't crap on them.

GO HAWKS!!!

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Also, the Hawks Pro Shop will be open at 7AM tomorrow. Usually it opens at 10am, but w/a full parking lot of fans from 6-10, they smartly are opening nice and early.

OP
OP
Steelheadin360

Steelheadin360

Reaction score
Well me and 5 other 12's will be down there in the morning warming up the vocal cords. Anyone else going?

Hawkboi

Reaction score
We don't fly in until 1:30, so going to miss out on that... Anything else happening Friday Night?

Latest posts