thank goodness for that W vs the RAMS

seahawksny

Reaction score
Or we would be playing in -20 lambeau today. didnt think much about that till now.
we'd be discussing threads regarding playing in the cold and our road woes in playoffs.

Boy does that bye week seem rewarding

OP
OP
S

seahawksny

Reaction score
oh yes and of course ... im sure someone would bring up "we want the ball and we're gonna score"

again thank goodness we dont have to

GO HAWKS

Hawkpower

Reaction score
fail mary payback, etc.

Would have been annoying.

I hate that Im rooting for Aaron Rodgers today. Lesser of two evils. Still feels gross.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Hawkpower":27m7i5lc said:
fail mary payback, etc.

I hate that Im rooting for Aaron Rodgers today. Lesser of two evils. Still feels gross.

I just hope that whoever wins will be so beat up, cold, and exhausted that they will be done in the playoffs regardless.

willyum

Reaction score
Hawkpower":16jov6is said:
fail mary payback, etc.

Lol I'm rooting for the 49ers because it will be soo much sweeter to end their season at CenturyLink for the NFCCG rather than have a sorry Packers team end it.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
willyum":1wvms2oi said:
Hawkpower":1wvms2oi said:
fail mary payback, etc.

Lol I'm rooting for the 49ers because it will be soo much sweeter to end their season at CenturyLink for the NFCCG rather than have a sorry Packers team end it.

The niners losing will be sweet regardless.

Im not picky :)

Evil_Shenanigans

Reaction score
Now they go from playing in -14F in Wisconsin to 63F and 97% humidity in Charlotte! Talk about temperature swings.