Would NFL assign Leavy to SB-48 featuring Seahawks?

main

Reaction score
I honestly don't think so. There would be too much controversy if this were to happen, especially after he confessed his screw ups in super bowl xl.

Crizilla

Reaction score
they should so he can FINALLY REDEEM HIMSELF and give us the close calls

Crizilla

Reaction score
main":1fll0i2c said:
I honestly don't think so. There would be too much controversy if this were to happen, especially after he confessed his screw ups in super bowl xl.

dude your sig is lame..... RW3?

No.

rsm650

Reaction score
I actually think he'd be beneficial to us. I don't recall any defensive pass interference penalties called on our secondary in the Giants game. He knows he screwed up after coming out more than 4 years later, so he's going to be more...lenient on us.

rideaducati

Reaction score
rsm650":blosb39k said:
I actually think he'd be beneficial to us. I don't recall any defensive pass interference penalties called on our secondary in the Giants game. He knows he screwed up after coming out more than 4 years later, so he's going to be more...lenient on us.

He probably thinks he made mistakes in that game too and will now feel the need to make up for not making those calls.

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
I wouldn't mind. The game he refed for us in the regular season was alright.

kearly

Reaction score
I hope they do. He called one of our games not too long ago and his crew was the most hesitant to throw a flag of any crew we've had this season.

droop828

Reaction score
The NFL wouldn't do that in fear that he would give our team the calls, not because he would screw us again. If we get Peyton or Manning then Carey's crew would get the nod.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
KCHawkGirl":m8ir8twz said:
He's in the playoff pool? Just stupid.

He called our game flawlessly against the Giants and has been very good throughout the season.

I'd actually feel more at ease with him officiating a playoff game, if anything he might feel like he owes us lol

main

Reaction score
Crizilla":38fqekjl said:
main":38fqekjl said:

dude your sig is lame..... RW3?

No.
Are you serious? "RW3" bothers you? Okay, that is great to know.. :roll:

Latest posts