Lynch Speaks

kidhawk

Reaction score
It's a total shocker :lol: .....Listening to KIRO and they said that Lynch spoke to the media today and they'd have part of it coming up. Don't know what he said, but I'm guessing it is going to be similar to how we hear from Wilson/Sherman/Thomas most weeks, but it's still surprising to hear Lynch speak. I actually am intrigued to hear what he said

OP
OP
kidhawk

kidhawk

Reaction score
BleedGreenNblue":1rlvd41x said:
Ive heard lynch speak in person, face to face..The man is straight Ghetto Hoodrich..But i like him

I love Lynch too, and he seems like a guy who just doesn't want to be the center of attention which is refreshing...there are plenty of athletes looking for the spotlight and few who just play the game and try to avoid it especially at his level of play

chris98251

Reaction score
It's playoff time, teams and players are under more pressure by the league to give media time.

OP
OP
kidhawk

kidhawk

Reaction score
chris98251":52kbw629 said:
It's playoff time, teams and players are under more pressure by the league to give media time.

I figured as much for the Super Bowl, but I don't even recall Lynch having a media session when we played Washington or Atlanta last year

Maybe it's his practice for Media week after we win the NFC :D

chris98251

Reaction score
kidhawk":o0iuog0k said:
chris98251":o0iuog0k said:

I figured as much for the Super Bowl, but I don't even recall Lynch having a media session when we played Washington or Atlanta last year

Maybe it's his practice for Media week after we win the NFC :D

They have a different level of standards, plus were one of those teams they want to either hype or ridicule depending on your position and what the league wants to portray us as. Were a favorite so they have to get the machine rolling early to get fan familularity going as well.

After all not everyone speaks Egyptian.

253hawk

Reaction score
This is the only thing I ever need to hear from Lynch.

[youtube]BGoELb3nnKk[/youtube]

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Lynch is the best. He doesn't waste time with the media. In fact, the last thing I heard him say was on Sherman's mic when he responded to Sherman telling him he was mic'd up with "I don't care, we're still going to the Superbowl".

That might be the one time I heard Lynch mention football in the last few years.

He is at home for the playoffs and Beast Mode will be in full effect. Could you imagine this guy in the Super Bowl? Obviously, Lynch plays with the highest level of effort imaginable, but put a Lombardi trophy in front of him and he might be dragging 5 guys for 10 yards a carry.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
253hawk":2khgik1j said:

This is the best piece EVER.

The fact that he is discussing a championship with a realistic view of making it, then knowing he is under mic, affirming it.

chawx

Reaction score
253hawk":3vs3lwza said:

I thought I'd seen all these SoundFX, where did you find this one?

blue 22

Reaction score
I agree with english. After watching that vid beast came off kind of bad..

OP
OP
kidhawk

kidhawk

Reaction score
Still haven't heard it on the radio, but there is a youtube link of a portion of it

[youtube]tkbcRl7DWlk[/youtube]

Pretty much what we've come to expect from a Lynch media sighting I think

OP
OP
kidhawk

kidhawk

Reaction score
blue 22":3dnq3642 said:
I agree with english. After watching that vid beast came off kind of bad..

How do you figure? It's pretty much the standard Lynch when talking to the media....withdrawn and quiet answering the questions asked. What's so "bad" about that?

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
kidhawk":1ko7m36m said:
It's pretty much the standard Lynch when talking to the media....withdrawn and quiet answering the questions asked.

Apart from when he's doing the E60 series...

If it's some kind of joke that Lynch and Kaepernick are in on... it's way over my head. I don't get the picking and choosing of when you're going to act like a jerk to the media.

Don't see the point of this at all. Would've been nice to hear Lynch's actual thoughts on the season.

Basis4day

Reaction score
[youtube]DIouEvQoD8s[/youtube]

He used to talk a bit on RRR.

OP
OP
kidhawk

kidhawk

Reaction score
theENGLISHseahawk":2jatj3x2 said:
kidhawk":2jatj3x2 said:
It's pretty much the standard Lynch when talking to the media....withdrawn and quiet answering the questions asked.

Apart from when he's doing the E60 series...

If it's some kind of joke that Lynch and Kaepernick are in on... it's way over my head. I don't get the picking and choosing of when you're going to act like a jerk to the media.

Don't see the point of this at all. Would've been nice to hear Lynch's actual thoughts on the season.

How exactly did he act like a jerk to the media there? He was polite and answered the questions asked.