Seahawks Starbucks Card

Rocket

Reaction score
Anyone got one they don't want?

For my daughter... she needs one that can be used. She drinks.

jhawk91

Reaction score
Seahawks Starbucks cards??? I'm guessing they at only available in seattle huh? I'd also take one if someone has any

LargentFan

Reaction score
I hate to be that guy, but I have one. A close friend of mine works at Starbucks and snagged it for me before they ran out. Sadly, I will never use it because I'm not a coffee drinker. That said, it sure looks nice in my wallet.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
LargentFan":f7z8ip6l said:
I hate to be that guy, but I have one. A close friend of mine works at Starbucks and snagged it for me before they ran out. Sadly, I will never use it because I'm not a coffee drinker. That said, it sure looks nice in my wallet.
Rofl. Nice tease.

*Watches Rocket punch LargentFan*

ZagHawk

Reaction score
I got one for my wife and I on eBay they were like $5.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
Looks like they are more like $9-$12 these days on eBay, but eh if you REALLY want a Seahawks Starbucks card (I did), that's a relatively small price to pay.

chris98251

Reaction score
I got one from a fellow fan when he saw me with my Seahawk T shirt on one day. Someday I'll have to register it. He was the guy at the window and got it for nothin.

RockHawk

Reaction score
I grabbed two of them, one I use every day (sorry Starbucks haters) and the other I'm keeping for when this one breaks down. It's especially cool when traveling and pulling that out to pay, it always gets a reaction from the locals.

pmedic920

Reaction score
Rocket":2ob6llha said:
Anyone got one they don't want?

For my daughter... she needs one that can be used. She drinks.

These are cool. I didn't know they existed. Yes I drink Starbucks, and I know this is a very polarizing topic. That being said I just bought a LOT of 3 on eBay. If, when I get them, you still need one, I will send you one of the three I got.
I pay via the app on my phone so I will probably never use the card. 2 will last me forever.

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
I have one....the wife got it for me early on. I guess they ran out fast and even had to hide them because people were stealing them.

bryantology79

Reaction score
careful...i got 2 on ebay and wasn't able to get them activated with the numbers (i scratched off myself) on the back. it looks cool but pretty much worthless.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
theoretically speaking if i made a sticker that fit a card you could pretty much make any starbucks card a seahawks card, correct?

Time to make some money on ebay.

kidhawk

Reaction score
I don't even drink coffee but you guys made me want one of these things. Hopefully they'll run them out again after the Super Bowl victory and some nice people here will snag lots of extras for us poor saps outside the area :)

seahawk-starbucks-card2.jpg

DYLcurry59

Reaction score
bryantology79":1zr799q1 said:
careful...i got 2 on ebay and wasn't able to get them activated with the numbers (i scratched off myself) on the back. it looks cool but pretty much worthless.

Just bought one before reading this. Hope mine works.

vin.couve12

Reaction score
Wouldn't touch that with a 10 foot pole. Starbucks can burn in hell.

The two should not be associated at all. It's like having a Starbucks Sonics card. It just isn't right.

bryantology79

Reaction score
DYLcurry59":2z1p5myy said:
bryantology79":2z1p5myy said:

forget what i said...turns out i couldnt register it until i put money in it. as long as the numbers on the back aren't exposed when you get it, your're good.

DYLcurry59

Reaction score
bryantology79":1ktxa4nz said:
DYLcurry59":1ktxa4nz said:
bryantology79":1ktxa4nz said:

forget what i said...turns out i couldnt register it until i put money in it. as long as the numbers on the back aren't exposed when you get it, your're good.

Cool - the numbers aren't exposed yet and there's a $5 balance on it so I should be ok.