seahawks 2013 moments

Tylerhawk

Reaction score
So I was talking with my friend about some of our favorite 2013 seahawk moments. then I thought to do a post on here and see what some other favorite moments are. One of ours was when Richard Sherman telling Skip Bayless that he is better at life them him and the moment we won the NFC west and hfa in the playoffs. so lets see yours and happy new years to you all.

VivaEfrenHerrera

Reaction score
Sherman's interception in Houston jumps immediately to mind for me. I knew that team was special when they pulled out that win -- I don't think even Holmy's best bunch would have generated that comeback. Close second would be Papaki trotting off the field with the clock still running. Exudes class from head to toe, that one.

Decimation

Reaction score
That Sherman pick on Vernon Davis was beautiful. Sherm is the definition of a ballhawk.

evergreen

Reaction score
I agree with the Sherman int. that was all-time. The td to Rice in Arizona was awesome too! Also the Bennett Quake was great, and the McCoy Int against the Làmbs. The goal line stand against the Lambs. When the 49ers blitzed RW at the goal line.

On the donwside, we blocked that kick against colts I though it was gonna be a buffalo game all over again. When Rice didnt get that ball. the miss on Kapernick was horrible.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
The td to kearse in the first game was pretty good. Made me feel better that he is legit, and only is more impressive now that Carolina is the 2 seed.

sutz

Reaction score
I think the comeback against Tampa Bay. Nothing said "This ain't the same old Seahawks" like that win.

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
Sherman stealing the soul of the Texans and their entire fan base definitely takes the top billing for this season. Wilson's spin move for a TD toss comes to mind. The goal line stand against the Rams. Tate's incredible punt return from the five.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
The last game was a good one for me. We haven't owned the Rams in that fashion since Fisher took over, and as ugly as the OL looked, we ran the ball much better that last time against them and a held Quinn to a single sack. Love how these guys learn from mistakes, bounce back and get better. On D, we just smothered them; that's what you wanted to see going into the post season. Granted, they didn't have Jake Long, but I doubt he would have made anywhere near a 200 yd diffence. Betcha Stacy came into that game expecting to far exceed what he needed for a 1000yd season. He must have felt demoralized by the end of the game.

main

Reaction score
My favorite moment of 2013 was week 2: when the Seahawks demolished & embarassed the 49ers so bad, it made Kaepernick not shake hands with Russell Wilson after the game. It showed how much of a poor sport Kaepernick can be. He looked like crap in that game. I loved it!

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
12th Man Road Support, Flying Banner over Candlestick, and breaking the record for loudest roar in a stadium twice.

Bobby Wagner's self volley and dive INT.

Any Clinton McDonald interview.

Irvin's INT covering a WR.

Kam-Trak train-wrecking that OG.

Montage: ADB tip-toeing sideline catches.

Montage: Kearse turnaround jump ball catches.

Lynch's 43 yard scamper @ Houston + bloodied Watt later in game.

Montage: Lynch's human mantis shrimp style stiff arms and shoulder smashes especially Darnell Dockett.

Flea Flicker @ ATL, Goal-Line Stand @ STL, and the Resiliency vs TB down 21-0.

Montage: The Human Pinball, Michael Bennett pressures and sacks.

Montage: Cliff Avril, Master of the Strip-Sack.

Golden Tate's mocking Rams DBs for talking trash then waving goodbye taunt as he scored a TD + plus his encore performance in the 2nd game.

Sherman's you got a friend in me tip for Thomas INT.

Most times Christine Micael touched the damned ball.