Tickets go on Sale at 10 am TODAY

kidhawk

Reaction score
Just wanted to post this as a reminder to those without tickets that if you want any chance at all to get any tickets at face value, they go on sale at 10:00 am today and I'm betting they sell out nearly immediately. I can't imagine there are too many left over after season ticket holders snatched theirs up.

EDIT To Add Link:

[urltargetblank]http://www.ticketmaster.com/seattle-seahawks-seattle-washington-01-11-2014/event/0F004B84C68A6229?artistid=806020&majorcatid=10004&minorcatid=8[/urltargetblank]

VancitySeahawk

Reaction score
Does any one of the pre sale code? If there is one.. If so please PM me it.

I would love to go to my first Seahawks game. I've been a die hard fan for almost 10 years now also a member of this forum for many years. Check my registration date :)

seahawks08

Reaction score
There are around 200 tickets according to the local news channel. My advice chose 1 ticket while finding seats, and keep your credit card ready. Years ago, I went through this and was very less successful and decided to become a season ticket holder.

OP
OP
kidhawk

kidhawk

Reaction score
VancitySeahawk":3o6sffjl said:
Does any one of the pre sale code? If there is one.. If so please PM me it.

I would love to go to my first Seahawks game. I've been a die hard fan for almost 10 years now also a member of this forum for many years. Check my registration date :)

I don't believe there is a pre-sale code as there aren't many available. They go on sale at exactly 10:00 and will likely be sold out in minutes....I also guess there will be mostly single seats, so it will be hard if not impossible to get tickets near each other. There will be tickets for sale later, but they will be above face value, that is for sure. How far above face value will likely depend on the opponent and demand

Cyrus12

Reaction score
looks like its standing room only tickets...from what ticketmaster is telling me..200 wow! not many! I am sure the bloodsuckers will have plenty to sell at 10X the price on stub hub etc....

CactusHawk

Reaction score
Does anyone have any experience with the SRO tickets? I want to take my 9 year old son to his first game in Seattle (we currently live in Phoenix). I am concerned with the view. He is a little under 5' tall.

OP
OP
kidhawk

kidhawk

Reaction score
SRO are likely to be the only tickets where you can get more than one (if you're lucky) The other seats are going to be mostly the odd seats throughout the stadium that aren't sold to season ticket holders already and most likely to be just singles around the stadium. All will go very fast

sshawks

Reaction score
kidhawk":2zq453u4 said:
SRO are likely to be the only tickets where you can get more than one (if you're lucky) The other seats are going to be mostly the odd seats throughout the stadium that aren't sold to season ticket holders already and most likely to be just singles around the stadium. All will go very fast

I will be testing out your theory...I feel you may be right...97.12 positive

OP
OP
kidhawk

kidhawk

Reaction score
sshawks":1jph6eaf said:
kidhawk":1jph6eaf said:

I will be testing out your theory...I feel you may be right...97.12 positive

I wish you the best of luck. I want to see a stadium of 12s with as few opponents colors as possible.

CactusHawk

Reaction score
kidhawk":3fniaw7d said:

I hope your wrong, but we will probably be standing the entire game any way. I suppose I would be lucky to get anything. This will be my son's first game in Seattle. He has went to the Hawks/Cards here in Phoenix a few times but he's never had the experience of the "home" crowd.

NorthwestSportsFan

Reaction score
I was on the website at 9:59 clicking refresh. At 10:00 AM I got in and was able to search. At 10:00:30 my search was complete and there were no tickets available. I guess I'm not going to my first Seahawks game after all.

lukerguy

Reaction score
No luck for me either, then again I sort of messed up. I didn't know which of the three sections to pick. Can you pick all three of them?

Cyrus12

Reaction score
so did anyone actually get any from the sale this morning or is this just a bullshit obligation to the fans...before they are handed out to the corporations?