how awesome is it

Crizilla

Reaction score
To enjoy a bye week and watch some NFL playoffs, getting to see who gets to come here? Its gonna be a great weekend

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
I was just enjoying Rodgers vs the Bears a few minutes ago, on HD mind you!

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
It's weird I tell you! Was watching Profootball Talk and kept getting angry that they didn't mention the Seahawks but remembered we don't play this week like last year.:)

Kamcussion

Reaction score
NFSeahawks628":2cwbj9fj said:
I was just enjoying Rodgers vs the Bears a few minutes ago, on HD mind you!

Let me be the first to welcome you to 2007

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
Pretty cool spot to be in. I'm thinking Philly wins at home and we get Niners, because GB hasn't proved they can handle SF on either side of the ball. Hopefully this whole Harvin thing isn't just a rope-a-dope to make our next opponent waste time preparing for him.

Hawkboi

Reaction score
I love it because, I can watch the game and do other things I need to do around the house without screaming and getting extremely emotional during the game..... It's a win win deal, because whoever is going to be in Seattle January 11th, is going to be facing our Seahawks and the 12th Man!!! Only reason to even watch is to find out who.... Love this bye week!!! It's the best!!! :th2thumbs:

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
With this team it is awesome because it doesn't matter who comes here.

In 2005, I was slightly concerned because the offensive machine was getting a week off and I thought the timing would throw them off. With this team I don't even have an ounce of concern simply because of the style of football they play.

Shit is about to get real.