Harvin will PRACTICE Thursday -- try to play in game

Status
Not open for further replies.

SHOCKER315

Reaction score
Yeah, was listening online... and I just about spit up my drink. He sounded kinda optimistic... said Percy really wants to get back for the playoffs.

I wasn't expecting that at all.

TDOTSEAHAWK

Reaction score
They are going to shoot him up with cortisone and he'll play for three games and undergo clean up surgery the day after the Super Bowl.

At this point, with his injury, it is pain that limits him - nothing structural like an ACL tear.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
I will believe it when I see it, but this is certainly better news than the previous few weeks.

keatonisballin

Reaction score
Oh man, Pete just trolled the whole NFL with this lol. If Percy gets unleashed in the next 3 games and tears everyone a new one and helps us win a SB, thatd be epic.

nsport

Reaction score
plyka":2561m6ri said:
Hawkstorian":2561m6ri said:
According to Presser just now.
Pumpgirl

Don't know why, but this is my new favorite animated gif. And... also super pumped if Percy can come back! With Tate playing out of his gourd, Lockette busting people open, and the defense off the chains, this will be a memorable run!

suppaball

Reaction score
What? I thought Percy had put in his retirement papers with the league. I kid I kid.
Nice to here, though I am not surprised Percy will only play in the playoffs, it's in his contract Forest told me so.

Basis4day

Reaction score
If he plays, he plays. Hope the conspiracy theories around here die down.

Greenhell

Reaction score
Muuuhahahaha! That was the ploy and plan the entire season. I now need to go change my shorts.

brimsalabim

Reaction score
I guess Thursday would technically be next year? I hope he is playing. We could truly use the spark.

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
Ha, he's going to try and practice, let's not start thinking that Pete lost games against division rivals to keep a guy a secret until 2 weeks before a playoff game

Status
Not open for further replies.