NFC West Championship Gear

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Anguish":kzudfc4s said:
Get your NFC West Champions Gear here and benefit Seahawks.NET with every purchase.
Do you have to enter any extra info for .net to get the cash money or simply click on link?

drcool

Reaction score
Really like the look of those plaques. Amazing they can charge $50 more by putting a little piece of a game ball on it. Thinking of that, a t-shirt, and an pennant. And of course buy more stuff for the NFC Championship. And then buy ALL THE THINGS when they win the big one in February.

OP
OP
Anguish

Anguish

Reaction score
LunchBox":2t08d8lx said:
Link does not work for me at least.

Just going to the standard Seahawks page now has all of the NFC West Champs gear on it. Either follow THIS LINK or the one up there ----^ in the header.

kmeleon

Reaction score
Why can't I find the hat Tate and the guys were wearing last night after the win? They just have the borrowing all black hat on all the sites today.

Greenhell

Reaction score
kmeleon":1ohg1vwo said:
Why can't I find the hat Tate and the guys were wearing last night after the win? They just have the borrowing all black hat on all the sites today.

That's weird. It was available on both sites last night. Maybe it already sold out or might be available again later this week.

12HawkFan

Reaction score
Nothing over 2XL ?

They need to look around that stadium, they are missing a huge market.

GO HAWKS!!!

LargentFan

Reaction score
Damn it. I wish I had seen this last night. I ordered 3 hats and a shirt from that very site.

OP
OP
Anguish

Anguish

Reaction score
LargentFan":3i04bu6u said:
Damn it. I wish I had seen this last night. I ordered 3 hats and a shirt from that very site.

Remember this when you're wanting your Conference Champions gear and SuperBowl Champions gear.

WmHBonney

Reaction score
12HawkFan":13lylg0x said:
Nothing over 2XL ?

They need to look around that stadium, they are missing a huge market.

GO HAWKS!!!

DITTO! This is football, we big boned people should be able to find our sizes.....

tom sawyer

Reaction score
meh.. I'm holding out for SB champ gear. Tight budget, just sold my soul to pay for xmas gifts. ... might cave and get a NFC Champ something!

A

Anonymous

Has anyone who ordered from Fanatics have their order ship yet? I ordered via the link on this thread on Sunday evening, and my order status is still "new".

When the Seahawks win the NFCCG and Super Bowl they'll be getting more business from me. I never ordered any stuff from our 2005 Super Bowl run, and I'm definitely not going to make that same mistake. :)

drcool

Reaction score
Largefarva":8hp55l8p said:
Has anyone who ordered from Fanatics have their order ship yet? I ordered via the link on this thread on Sunday evening, and my order status is still "new".

When the Seahawks win the NFCCG and Super Bowl they'll be getting more business from me. I never ordered any stuff from our 2005 Super Bowl run, and I'm definitely not going to make that same mistake. :)

With the championship gear like this Fanatics doesn't preorder for every possibility. They only buy for the teams that actually win so it takes a couple extra days to get everything shipped out. On the NFC West championship products it says they will ship on or before Jan 7th. Hopefully they will ship sooner than that.

A

Anonymous

drcool":3rza8q4v said:
Largefarva":3rza8q4v said:

With the championship gear like this Fanatics doesn't preorder for every possibility. They only buy for the teams that actually win so it takes a couple extra days to get everything shipped out. On the NFC West championship products it says they will ship on or before Jan 7th. Hopefully they will ship sooner than that.

When I placed my order everything said shipment date of the 2nd....but Fanatics sent me an email today that the shirt I ordered for my wife is being delayed until the 7th. To make up for it they are crediting my account $10....can't really complain about that. :)

OP
OP
Anguish

Anguish

Reaction score
Anything shipping from the east coast is being delayed due to inclement weather... No need to ask me how I know this.