How about some love for...

tmobilchawker79

Reaction score
Ricardo Lockette! I saw the guy making a couple catches, and making plays on special teams. I used to think that the guy was just a track star, and couldn't catch the pill, but he can make plays. Especially important right now with Seattle being short on WR depth.

chris98251

Reaction score
He had two brutal hits today, the guy is bringing it as a tackler.

BigMeach

Reaction score
I have a feeling getting cut a few times took the diva right out of him and now he realizes hard work pays off. Glad it happened as he is starting to pull his weight.

Killa Kam

Reaction score
BigMeach":37ex32pm said:
I have a feeling getting cut a few times took the diva right out of him and now he realizes hard work pays off. Glad it happened as he is starting to pull his weight.
When has he ever shown "diva" tendencies, or a person who wasn't working hard. dude has always been a physical freak who was and still probably is a little raw as a WR. Has nothing do with him not working hard or not pulling his weight

sutz

Reaction score
Yeah, some of his early (off-field) antics were a bit over the top, but he defininetly came to play today. Possibly another long term prospect we should continue to look at IMHO.

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
He has learned that in order to stick around as a fringe WR, you have to be able to play some special teams.

Ps the diva stuff included wearing a pimp suit and sunglasses at the ESPYs with Crapernick by his side.

bigDhawk

Reaction score
Anyone else see BB 2.0 potential in this guy? I'm thinking he may be a better tackler and BOOMer than pass catcher. Perhaps he has missed his calling thus far.

EDIT: Check this out from his time in SF...

[youtube]tgY8csZjB7A[/youtube]

Zorn76

Reaction score
The guy is a burner as a WR. Too bad he isn't the long term answer there.
Great ST hits today, but I hope he has bigger highlights in the playoffs.