Is Baldwin going to be the KR this week?

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
I've seen nothing here stating whether or not DB will be returning kicks this week or not. Does anyone know? Has Pete said anything definitive? I'm sure it won't be Turbin or Kearse so if not Doug, who else?

Hawken-Dazs

Reaction score
When all else fails, you can always go on the official website of the Seattle Seahawks and read the depth chart.

Yes, Angry Doug is starting KR.

OP
OP
H

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Hawken-Dazs":i79t6xzf said:
When all else fails, you can always go on the official website of the Seattle Seahawks and read the depth chart.

Thanks. I basically only go here for team info. Think it's a better site. I asked cuz no one had mentioned it yet which surprises me.

HawkWow

Reaction score
Despite our apparent lack of options, very disappointed DB will again be returning kicks. Of our WR group, Tate aside, DB is clearly the best, but exposing our most productive WR is asking for trouble, IMO.

I've been concerned about opponents forcing us to bring the ball out and Pete must be feeling the same. Zuerlein Has a helluva leg and with that you'd think we could put anyone back there to watch the ball sail through the uprights, or take a knee in the endzone.

I'm thinking the new kickoff tactic when playing the Hawks will be to drop the ball at the goal line and force a return. Only way that's going to stop is if we can break a couple. Good health to you Doug. Please give us field position. Amen.

cacksman

Reaction score
Baldwin gives us an actual threat on KR right now which is a lot better than the junk that's been thrown out there this season.

Seeker

Reaction score
If only we had like a 3rd string running back or something could do this kick return stuff so we don't risk our depleted wr base.

HawkWow

Reaction score
Seeker":3008yoql said:
If only we had like a 3rd string running back or something could do this kick return stuff so we don't risk our depleted wr base.

But shouldn't a 3rd string RB be saved for bigger things than a division championship / HFA?

CortezKennedyfan

Reaction score
Field position is vital in a league/division with parity.

This is important.

And in the playoffs...get Harvin returning kicks...even if its all he does.

getnasty

Reaction score
With Thurmond back i'd go with Lane returning kicks, and tell him to take a knee every chance he gets. If DB gets hurt were done.

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
Seems like a very risky move to put a starting WR back there with Kearse hurt

OrFan

Reaction score
Hopefully he will only have to return one kick, at the beginning of the second half.

Seafan

Reaction score
I don't want a fumbler back there. Kearse, Lane, Turbin, no thank you. I'd just prefer they take a knee in the end zone.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Seeker":24vdhnxs said:

Until Michael fumbles. Then what?

bigcc

Reaction score
Hawken-Dazs":31illfpv said:

The idea of sherman returning punts honestly horrifies me (not that he'd be bad at it.... but you know teams would be gunning to destroy him)

RiverDog

Reaction score
A suggestion was made in another forum to put Lockette back there returning kickoffs. He has more speed than anyone else on our team, although that doesn't necessarily make him a good kick returner.

LickMyNuts

Reaction score
How often do KR's actually get hurt. I don't think it is frequent.

Percy "Glass" Harvin excluded.