Robert Quinn - 18 Sacks

chet380

Reaction score
Five sacks in his last two games - the top priority has to be to shut this guy down.

Their next best is Chris Long with 7.5

bigcc

Reaction score
lol@ shutting him down

this dudes had the seahawks (okung included) number for the past 3 seasons (especially the last 2), if bevell can keep quinn from getting a sack then maybe ill start giving him some credit

not gonna happen though, in 5 games vs. us he has 7 sacks and he keeps getting better....

bigcc

Reaction score
BleedGreenNblue":tjpr2cwu said:
Quinn is going to eat Russell alive...

this is really why I was hoping we'd only have to play him the 1st half......ugh

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
He will spend much of the game in the seahawks' backfield. Even if Okung plays he will be a nightmare

Seahawkx

Reaction score
He will be getting atleast 4-5 sacks if Bevell comes with a crappy game-plan like last week.

bellingerga

Reaction score
Yeah, I don't think you shut Robert Quinn down. I think you ask him very nicely only to sack you once or twice and hope he's feeling nice that day.

seahawksny

Reaction score
Wilson is smart enough evade him. He should get a couple sacks, but should be anywhere near 5

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
seahawksny":1xop5v3x said:
Wilson is smart enough evade him. He should get a couple sacks, but should be anywhere near 5

You must have missed the first Rams game. There was no evading Quinn or Long. 7 sacks, I believe.

Shock2k

Reaction score
chet380":11lru0gy said:
Five sacks in his last two games - the top priority has to be to shut this guy down.

Their next best is Chris Long with 7.5

Quinn/Long remind me a lot of 9ers Justin/Aldon Smith. They both feed each other opportunities. Hope our run game picks up, or it's going to be a long day.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":3raj0ayg said:
seahawksny":3raj0ayg said:

You must have missed the first Rams game. There was no evading Quinn or Long. 7 sacks, I believe.

Well if you saw that last Rams game, maybe you were asleep? Paul McQuistan was at LT. I'm not saying Quinn won't get his sacks, but there is a slight difference in who's has Russell's blindside. They likely will move Quinn around as they've been doing though. My biggest concern is Quinn and Long lining up on our right side as the Rams have been doing at times. I almost wish Sweezy wasn't ready to go because Bowie is much better in pass pro. Bowie received a very good review from the coaching staff for his performance in the Tards game while many casual fans were cluelessly bashing him, LOL.

THUGCAPS

Reaction score
Bevell needs to call some draws/screens to that side considering how fast Quinn will be rushing to the QB. We need to get the running game going before the playoffs come.

captSE

Reaction score
I hope the refs are ready for "excessive celebration " by Robert Quinn. The last game we played them Quinn got away with way to much!
Keep your hands on it refs!

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
bigcc":3f1pbcan said:
lol@ shutting him down

this dudes had the seahawks (okung included) number for the past 3 seasons (especially the last 2), if bevell can keep quinn from getting a sack then maybe ill start giving him some credit

not gonna happen though, in 5 games vs. us he has 7 sacks and he keeps getting better....
He had 3 sacks in 4 games previous to this year.

Jville

Reaction score
Looking forward to watching the Robert Quinn show this Sunday.

St. Louis Rams defensive end Robert Quinn is excelling in his third NFL season, recording his 18th sack to set a franchise record.

Quinn surpassed Kevin Carter's franchise mark of 17 sacks established in 1999 during the Rams' Super Bowl championship season.
[urltargetblank]http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/Eighteen-sacks-for-Rams-Robert-Quinn.html[/urltargetblank]

EastCoastHawksFan

Reaction score
I wouldn't mind seeing Quinn break the record with a 5 sack performance . He has beasted all season and if he can get 5 sacks then it would be well deserved ... All under the circumstances of a Seahawks win of course.