We have a beautiful team.

Swedishhawkfan

Reaction score
ELH955a

This is a screenshot from the game. Ignore the college stuff at the bottom and look at that. JUST LOOK AT THAT! Blue endzones, misty air that gives the helmets that perfect tv glare.. This visual coolness is actually what made me a fan in the begining. Watching the hawks play the cowboys in 2005 in similar conditions planted a seed in my head about the Seahawks being a cool team with a strong armed quarterback (i was playing QB for our junior team at the time and thought Hass had the strongest arm ever.. lol :mrgreen: ). So when the bengals whom i was casualy following got knocked out in the wild card round, it was easy to embrase the hawks.. and from then on i was hooked.

Dal cowboys seahawks 10

Look how shiny they are :D

108251.jpg

oh and this does not get enough credit, HOW INSANELY COOL IS THIS? Taima has to be one of the coolest mascots of any sports team.

131008-irvin-400.jpg

dark visors are sooo coool :mrgreen:

I guess the point of this post is that in all this misery we have a very visually appealing franchise with tons of cool identity stuff (best stadium in the world, 12th man tradition etc etc). Tons of football fans here in sweden are patriots fans. I wonder if they realize what an incredibly dull team the pats would be if they did not have tom brady and were bad (boring uniform, boring stadium, boring everything). Even watching the hawks during the Jim Mora season we still had a COOL team. Bad but COOL.