Not all losses...

TDOTSEAHAWK

Reaction score
Mean a systemic weakness in the organization that will ultimately lead to our downfall or inability to play football anymore for the rest of the season.

We of course have weaknesses but we played well the last two weeks and didn't play well today; (last week we played much better than our points scored).

The Cards probably played their best game all season....and they still only beat us by 7 in a come from behind fashion with one of the greatest catches I have seen all season.

If our offense had a marginally better day, we would have easily beat them and been up by about 21 in the first half.

These things happen.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
Game of inches, and we seemed to by out of tolerance all day on O. Not one of our sharper days, but the Tard defense had a vote. We were taken out of our game and played right into theirs.

What really sticks in my craw is that TENESSEE put 30pts on the Tards the week prior, but the Hawks could only manage 10 whole points at HOME! That is ineptitude at its finest. We need to find some sort of fix in short order. Run blocking used to be a strength of our OL...now the situation has flipped; they're actually better at pass pro and the run game has regressed. :? ...using the same players! When we reach the off season, I have a feeling we'll find out somebody was hiding some sort of injury and just gutting it out. My guess is Unger.