Seattle is a 10 point favorite

SeatownJay

Reaction score
Next week against St. Louis, the Seahawks are a 10 point favorite. How many of you will take St. Louis and the points?

Polaris

Reaction score
SeatownJay":13jjmsxd said:
Next week against St. Louis, the Seahawks are a 10 point favorite. How many of you will take St. Louis and the points?

I will definately pick the Rams to cover.

seabowl

Reaction score
Jake Long torn ACL. I'll take the Hawks thank you.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
seriously? emotions running wild much. Me,,, this will be a blowout next week, by at least 3 scores. BLOWOUT!!!

davidonmi

Reaction score
-10 is a little high. It depends on Okung. Right now if I had to make a guess 20-7 seahawks

DeathbyTalons

Reaction score
I got 50 on it from a guy at work. HAWKS win, a stunner to many on this board.

Polaris

Reaction score
seahawkfreak":2jjcbhu4 said:
seriously? emotions running wild much. Me,,, this will be a blowout next week, by at least 3 scores. BLOWOUT!!!

From your lips to God's ears. I hope you're right. Until I know for sure that Long won't be paying, I will remain at least very wary about the Rams. Heck even if Long is out, I will remain at best extremely wary.

rickychen

Reaction score
i think we were 10 points favorite this week. it means just a little. we have to earn it by playing well.

SeatownJay":rprykqc8 said:

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
I'd probably take the Rams and the points but not feel great about it (as a dispassionate bettor, not as a Hawks fan). It's easy to see a lot of scenarios where the Rams successfully keep it close. Hawks win outright most of the time though.

mrblitz

Reaction score
after quinn had 3 sacks today? 10 points sounds maybe high.

QuahHawk

Reaction score
seabowl":v6vv9tbc said:
Jake Long torn ACL. I'll take the Hawks thank you.

If it was Chris Long or Robert Quinn with the ACL I might take the Hawks but they can easily dominate or OL and cause problems for Wilson.

Blitzer88

Reaction score
Yeah after today, I would say that is pretty high. I mean, the Rams have the perfect front 4 to contain Russell even better than the Cards did today.