who really thinks we lose next week

DeathbyTalons

Reaction score
Seriously, do you really think we drop this game? The team will go Malcom X on the Rams, this was an embarrassing loss and this team will respond. I understand the Rams are tough, I just think the Hawks come out and maul Clemons and Stacey next week. I expect a lot of after the whistle action.

Weadoption

Reaction score
I don't.
I think you will beat the Rams, heal up, likely crush your first opponent in playoffs.
I just wanna see SF and Seattle get there, it would be epic.

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
I didn't seriously think they'd drop the game today, so who knows. The Rams D is going to give us trouble putting together first downs, I know that much. And when that happens, things don't go well.

Seaswab

Reaction score
Didnt think would lose this week. If we play the same, we will lose.

Polaris

Reaction score
Hawkalypse":39x5f4nd said:
Seriously, do you really think we drop this game? The team will go Malcom X on the Rams, this was an embarrassing loss and this team will respond. I understand the Rams or tough, I just think the Hawks come out and maul Clemons and Stacey next week. I expect a lot of after the whistle action.

I think there is at least a 50-50 chance we lose. Seattle doesn't play the Rams well, and the Rams will be emboldened by what happened today....and they would LOVE to hose us out of the Division title.

Blitzer88

Reaction score
I think we do. Rams always have played is tough. And right now I have no confidence in our offense.

Decimation

Reaction score
No idea.

I hope we take care of business and get some sort of spark out of our offense next week.

If not, than the road to the Super bowl could possibly go through San Fran.. yikes.

60niners

Reaction score
I think the Seahawks are a better team than the Rams basically from top to bottom, and with a good home field advantage playing in Seattle. That's all I'll say.

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
Anyway, to answer the OP: no, we don't lose this most of the time, but it's certainly possible and it would be catastrophic if it happened.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
If Bevell doesn't learn from his mistakes and creates another game plan that fails to take advantage of the defense's weaknesses and instead plays to their strengths, then yes we will lose next week.

rpmischris

Reaction score
Hey I posted in a bunch of threads this past week saying we were going to lose. Of course I was joking but... uh it happened. I think we lose this next one to if Percy Jackson doesnt play!