Post Game Clarity

TheRealDTM

Reaction score
Worst loss of the PC era. We make the playoffs as a WC team and lose to the saints in the conference round. Bye Bye Season

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
Let me redirect you to the correct website...

49erwebzone.com

:34853_doh: :34853_doh: :34853_doh: :34853_doh: :34853_doh: :34853_doh:

OP
OP
TheRealDTM

TheRealDTM

Reaction score
We were playing for homefield advantage and a 2 week vacation, at home. We put up 10 points. What about this team makes you think we'll go to the superbowl?

gadgor

Reaction score
You call playing two very good, top 15 teams a vacation? If that's your idea of a vacation...

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
TheRealDTM":2qqn4a1g said:
We were playing for homefield advantage and a 2 week vacation, at home. We put up 10 points. What about this team makes you think we'll go to the superbowl?

Nothing says we'll be guaranteed a spot at the super bowl. But I'm also not goona throw in the season and say we're goona lose to the saints and this season is already over. I'm a fan of this team whether we win or lose and won't stop rooting. I'm not saying you can't decide to write off our season already, you can do what you want, but I'm a fan to the end.

PryorFamily

Reaction score
dontbelikethat":3hm5tt53 said:
Let me redirect you to the correct website...

49erwebzone.com

This x1,000,000.

Geez our fan base is so emotional!!!!!!

Better to get a home loss out of the way to destroy the feeling of "We can't lose" NOW rather than in the playoffs.

:34853_doh: :34853_doh: :34853_doh: :34853_doh: :34853_doh: :34853_doh:

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
TheRealDTM":1vy1ium5 said:

Dude...you're serious? Because a 7 point loss against a 9-5 Divisional Rival a team who is also fighting for a play-off spot is the worst lost in the PC era.

A great defense and its coordinator superbly out-coached Bevell and Russell Wilson played horribly.

With that said, Its not over until its over.

OP
OP
TheRealDTM

TheRealDTM

Reaction score
Pandion Haliaetus":3ck00123 said:
TheRealDTM":3ck00123 said:

Dude...you're serious? Because a 7 point loss against a 9-5 Divisional Rival a team who is also fighting for a play-off spot is the worst lost in the PC era.

A great defense and its coordinator superbly out-coached Bevell and Russell Wilson played horribly.

With that said, Its not over until its over.

If we were playing any other team in the league other than the 49ers or the Rams next week I wouldn't care. For whomever said "2 week vacation?" Yes if we won this game we'd get to rest vs rams and then the bye week= 2 weeks. But back to my point there was so much on the line for both teams and our offense looked like the worst in the league, i watched the jaguars game today they looked the same.

When has so much been on the line for us and we lost like this in the PC era? Ok fine the ATL game but this number 2.

WindCityHawk

Reaction score
But haven't you heard? Arizona was playing for their lives and they have a top-10 defense! We won't see any teams like that in the playoffs! I predict smooth sailing from here on out.

Aristotle22

Reaction score
WindCityHawk":3r5n1g0d said:
But haven't you heard? Arizona was playing for their lives and they have a top-10 defense! We won't see any teams like that in the playoffs! I predict smooth sailing from here on out.
What He Said

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
That was the definition of a choke if I have ever seen one.

And I live in Seattle.

So that means I have seen both the Sonics and Mariners choke.

Now, we got to see one of the best Seahawks teams that ever was, choke away a chance for HFA in the playoffs.

One last chance remains, against a team that would love to shove it to us and plays us tough regardless.

And remember that we will have to overcome our own OC, a guy that is doing his best to add the Seahawks to the list of "Great Seattle Teams That Choked Away Chances For Championships".

el capitan

Reaction score
Last time I checked Superbowl winners lose games all the time (except '72 obviously). This one loss doesn't mean we won't win the Superbowl just like beating the Saints didn't guarantee we would.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
TwistedHusky":w9zeuelz said:
That was the definition of a choke if I have ever seen one.

And I live in Seattle.

So that means I have seen both the Sonics and Mariners choke.

Now, we got to see one of the best Seahawks teams that ever was, choke away a chance for HFA in the playoffs.

One last chance remains, against a team that would love to shove it to us and plays us tough regardless.

And remember that we will have to overcome our own OC, a guy that is doing his best to add the Seahawks to the list of "Great Seattle Teams That Choked Away Chances For Championships".
I still think you are a ninnies troll!

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Hey OP. You mean the Saints who are currently the #5 team? Pray tell how we'll play them in the divisional round.

WindCityHawk

Reaction score
misfit":3odxlwi7 said:
Some of you fans are pathetic...

Some people are fans of Seattle, and that's cool, but some are fans of the sport and look at things more objectively. I think there's room for both here.

OP
OP
TheRealDTM

TheRealDTM

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":2ae754f5 said:
Hey OP. You mean the Saints who are currently the #5 team? Pray tell how we'll play them in the divisional round.

I thought I said conference round, perhaps I am wrong?

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
DTM,
Are you honestly trying to spam bad posts into the board faster than people can respond to them?

Do you find that being emotionally unstable in the wake of a loss is a good reaction to adopt?