I don't ever again want to hear...

scutterhawk

Reaction score
That Officiating doesn't matter.
The Refs had no business calling that an interception, sealing THEIR involvement in giving this game to the Tards.

edited: No cussing in main forum

seabowl

Reaction score
Here we go again. We lost this game. Call could have gone either way. Getting a little tired every time we lose that it's the refs fault.

pmedic920

Reaction score
It was a bad call no doubt about it. If the Hawks had played better, it would not have been that big of deal. Can't blame the loss on the zebras.

PryorFamily

Reaction score
I'm with you!!!!!

It was terrible. Did you see how they used their mind powers to cause a missed field goal!!!!! I mean COME ON!!!!!! They should be suspended just for that. And THEN to top it off, they used a laser pointer to distract Turbin from holding on to the ball. They should be banned from the league.

Twice the refs didn't let us score from the 5yrd line. TWICE. Once would have been too much but the league should hear about this!!!!!!

I'm so mad at the refs I can't even see straight. Did you see them out there? The refs 100% gave this game to Cardinals. This league is rigged!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shirkophobe

Reaction score
I agree that this loss can't be blamed on the refs. However, that last call brought back an old irritant about the whole replay system, namely: Why the heck doesn't the NFL or the networks have better cameras? Super slo-mo HD cameras like those that have been used in big wave surf videos for YEARS. Then it would be absolutely no question at all about whether that ball hit the ground. So many incorrect calls could be straightened out. It not like the money isn't there to do it!

Decimation

Reaction score
The way that ball bounced, you can clearly tell that did NOT hit his arm at all. It clearly hit the ground.

We better take care of a hot St. Louis team next week.

BillHawks

Reaction score
Shirkophobe":1cd30d28 said:
I agree that this loss can't be blamed on the refs. However, that last call brought back an old irritant about the whole replay system, namely: Why the heck doesn't the NFL or the networks have better cameras? Super slo-mo HD cameras like those that have been used in big wave surf videos for YEARS. Then it would be absolutely no question at all about whether that ball hit the ground. So many incorrect calls could be straightened out. It not like the money isn't there to do it!

My understanding was that they have access to the uncompressed feed, basically meaning they see the non-blurry version of those terrible slo-mo replays. I still think it was a bad call, though. I know they can't assume anything but there's no way the ball didn't hit the ground considering the angle it came in at.

themunn

Reaction score
PryorFamily":3dxfqfa0 said:
I'm with you!!!!!

It was terrible. Did you see how they used their mind powers to cause a missed field goal!!!!! I mean COME ON!!!!!! They should be suspended just for that. And THEN to top it off, they used a laser pointer to distract Turbin from holding on to the ball. They should be banned from the league.

Twice the refs didn't let us score from the 5yrd line. TWICE. Once would have been too much but the league should hear about this!!!!!!

I'm so mad at the refs I can't even see straight. Did you see them out there? The refs 100% gave this game to Cardinals. This league is rigged!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well they DID chop off a perfectly good field goal for a "snap infraction" just prior to it.... :twisted:

joeseahawks

Reaction score
Why are we becoming Whiners? Seriously. Why are we reacting like losers?
We lost the game. We lost the game. We lost the game. There is nothing wrong with losing a game. Especially with our record.
Nothing to be ashamed of. Best record in the NFC.
Let's fix this and be ready to go next week. Next week's game now means a lot.

nanomoz

Reaction score
keatonisballin":3jb9nrl5 said:
The refs had a hand in this game. I dont know how someone could say otherwise.

For sure. The Hawks should have lost by 3 more points.

Hawkboi

Reaction score
Maybe we lost the game and possibly could have lost if the call was reversed, but that was a bad call!!! There is no way that was an interception, and it did cost us the possible comeback... I expect an apology from the NFL tomorrow for a bad call... Doesn't change the outcome, but just shows that the Refs suck!!!

rideaducati

Reaction score
Russell seemed to be watching the pass rush a bit too much just like he did against the whiners. Let's just hope the Failcons have a heart and can do to the whiners what the whiners did to them last year.

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
The Baldwin call was 50-50 (not enough evidence to overturn) but the Mendenhall fumble clearly should have been reversed.

PryorFamily

Reaction score
themunn":1sk2newl said:
PryorFamily":1sk2newl said:
I'm with you!!!!!

well they DID chop off a perfectly good field goal for a "snap infraction" just prior to it.... :twisted:

Hahahaha. Touche.

PryorFamily

Reaction score
I'm hoping they go to a centralized replay next year. That way the refs involved in the game don't make the call. Seems more objective to have it centralized.

OR (for the conspiracy theorists)

Centralized replay in the league office will only give them more influence over games!!!! Muhahaha.