Rams Next Weekend

Jiggy

Reaction score
Who have a much better D as far as bringing the pressure...

Next week will be no give me game.

Reaneypark

Reaction score
Playoffs start next week. We CAN lose at home. Time for them to pull their heads out of their asses and bring it next week.

If we do that, today means nothing.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Rams have the perfect D to contain Wilson up front. Worse secondary, though.

Seahawkscrazy

Reaction score
The only bright spot is that we have Giacomini and Okung back, whereas we didn't last time. Their ends hopefully won't be free runners at Wilson all day long.

I cannot believe that I called having Giacomini back a bright spot. Wow.

getnasty

Reaction score
megamanflx1":1i19ql7j said:
The only bright spot is that we have Giacomini and Okung back, whereas we didn't last time. Their ends hopefully won't be free runners at Wilson all day long.
Had both those guys last year at home and still had problems with the rush

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
This offense better come ready to play next week. Baldwin or Michael better be the one KRing. And most importantly Wilson better cut his hair.

seahawksfan28

Reaction score
megamanflx1":rdb37cuc said:

And they werent back today?

supahawk

Reaction score
I really fear the Hawks losing to the Rams next week, like 80% chance. This loss was hurtful in a few ways. Looking at the standings, the hawks are really no longer better than teams like the Saints, Panthers, Niners. The home field advantage factor is now gone. It really sucks this team has to win next week or its WC time. You can almost feel the other teams just waiting to destroy the hawks who are on the decline.

TheRealDTM

Reaction score
Jake Long got hurt this week, if he doesn't play I'll feel much better. As it stands I'm very worried.

Seahawkscrazy

Reaction score
seahawksfan28":2iepiwwy said:
megamanflx1":2iepiwwy said:

And they werent back today?

Yes, they were back today, but they weren't the last time we played the Rams- ergo, first part of my post. I thought that it was obvious what I was talking about, given the title of the thread and all, but whatevs.

supahawk

Reaction score
Possibly exaggerated yeah, it's just that I don't see the fire in this team anymore. The 2012 Hawks were filled with it and this 2013 team just seems to be missing something. Maybe the loss was good so that they can get the fire back...I was hoping the Niner loss was good enough but maybe this one will do.

TheRealDTM

Reaction score
Grahamhawker":1oy0hkwe said:
supahawk":1oy0hkwe said:
I really fear the Hawks losing to the Rams next week, like 80% chance.

Bit exaggerated, don't you think?

No i'm very concerned as well, Rams flat out looks better/more physical than us.

DeathbyTalons

Reaction score
I think we come out swinging and remind the Rams why we're the best team in the conference. We aren't going to settle on tossing 15 -30 yard routes for WEe, I think we use the TE, FB, RB and some scripted runs for RW. This team responds next week.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
Amusing how every time we lose the team suddenly has no 'fire' or 'fight' in them. The 'O' got beat like a drum and the 'D' was on the field for most of the game. Not much to get 'firey' about when you're not making plays to feed off of. The Cards were the better team today...especially their 'D' against our oh nooo 'O.'

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
I agree. There is no team I'd want to face less right now than the Rams. They have the seahawks' number. Get ready for a constant stream of Wilson running for his life and WRs struggling to get open. I would not be surprised at all by a loss