Jeremy lane

Aristotle22

Reaction score
That guy must be in amazing shape. Going from gunner on punt coverage to man to man on defense, plus punt return team. Oh to be young again

EastCoastHawksFan

Reaction score
Last year he really stood out on Special Teams and this year he just keeps producing . He may be the best gunner in the NFL

jblaze

Reaction score
Yeah I loved how he got pushed out of bounds on one coverage, knocked to the ground, got up and ran down and made the tackle. It takes a certain amount of tenacity to be a good gunner and he certainly has it. Kid has speed too, probably the fastest guy on the team.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
He definitely stood out last year to me...and this year he's even playing better. Dude is a baller.

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
I find myself involuntarily shouting "SPECIAL TEAMS SUPERSTAR!" multiple times per game.

The focus and athleticism required to make the plays he does is phenomenal.

CANHawk

Reaction score
I'm livid that I can't vote this kid into the pro bowl. I love Farwell, but LANE is tearing it up on special teams.

Austin Hawk

Reaction score
CALIHAWK1":15w0s8z4 said:
He's making Thurmond expendable.

Quality corners are NEVER expendable. We won't have Browner next year, so unless we're bringing in a good FA we'll be looking at Sherman, Thurmond, Maxwell and Lane at CB.

Subzero717

Reaction score
Austin Hawk":3gta9tr8 said:
CALIHAWK1":3gta9tr8 said:

Quality corners are NEVER expendable. We won't have Browner next year, so unless we're bringing in a good FA we'll be looking at Sherman, Thurmond, Maxwell and Lane at CB.

Youre forgetting Simon and we seem to be able to draft them in rounds 5 and 6 well. Plus he's a FA. We srent going to have loads of cap space.

CANHawk

Reaction score
CALIHAWK1":h6ke1du4 said:
Austin Hawk":h6ke1du4 said:
CALIHAWK1":h6ke1du4 said:

Youre forgetting Simon and we seem to be able to draft them in rounds 5 and 6 well. Plus he's a FA. We srent going to have loads of cap space.

Simon is the future. He's a beast in waiting...

Attyla the Hawk

Reaction score
I can't really say one way or the other on Simon. I got the sense that the Seahawks were disappointed that he couldn't get available during training camp and throughout the year. Don't have a good feel for what they think of him at this point.

Seattle will keep loading the DB corps as they always do. Lane and Maxwell are producing at a high level. I still expect one of either Browner or Thurmond to come back. But the team is definitely loaded at the position and I find mocks/pundits stating that we need to draft a CB early because of the potential of losing BB and Thurm to be extremely suspicious. Seattle, from a superficial standpoint may have a 'need' there. But I do think Seattle is comfortable elevating either Maxwell and/or Lane to significant roles for the team next year. Not excluding starting roles either.