Biggest man wood ever!

Seahawk Mike

Reaction score
Just saying that I am so gd pumped for this team.

I believe that for the first time in my life the Hawks have a legitimate shot at the title.

2005 was ruined with the commercials 2 hours before the game. Real fans know!

Two weeks to prove it and I know it will happen!

morgulon1

Reaction score
I agree, youre speaking of the 2 hours worth of Steeler-esque commercials before the game? With no mention of Seahawks?

RiverDog

Reaction score
Seahawk Mike":sp4g1mha said:

I believe that for the first time in my life the Hawks have a legitimate shot at the title.

Except that this season, we'll probably get matched up against Peyton Manning, and you know that the media will go into overdrive to hype him into winning his 2nd ring and equaling brother Eli in that department. Did you see where Peyton won SI's Man of the Year? I can see it now, shots of dad Archie in the crowd and constant reminders that he's coming off 3 neck surgeries that nearly ended his career.

We're way out in the middle of nowhere in a mid sized market. Most people are totally unaware that there's actually a land mass west of the Rocky Mountains and north of California. If you haven't gotten used to the slights and the oversights by now, you're going to have an awfully bad experience on SB Sunday should we be fortunate enough to participate.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
I only clicked on this thread because it was not in the Shack. If it were in the shack, I would not have gone near it. Just to be clear.

Steve2222

Reaction score
RiverDog":crqwamhs said:
Seahawk Mike":crqwamhs said:

Except that this season, we'll probably get matched up against Peyton Manning, and you know that the media will go into overdrive to hype him into winning his 2nd ring and equaling brother Eli in that department. Did you see where Peyton won SI's Man of the Year? I can see it now, shots of dad Archie in the crowd and constant reminders that he's coming off 3 neck surgeries that nearly ended his career.

We're way out in the middle of nowhere in a mid sized market. Most people are totally unaware that there's actually a land mass west of the Rocky Mountains and north of California. If you haven't gotten used to the slights and the oversights by now, you're going to have an awfully bad experience on SB Sunday should we be fortunate enough to participate.

Yes but unfortunately for Peyton, he's not going to have the comfort of playing indoors in January. He's a terrible cold weather QB. Doubt he even reaches the SB.

chrispy

Reaction score
Let's hope Russel gets several multi-million dollar checks from his pre-game commercials just as talks for his longterm contract begin....

KARAVARUS

Reaction score
The entire two weeks leading up to that game was a one-sided wash of shittsburgh love.

Russell Wilson changes all that this time around...

RiverDog

Reaction score
Steve2222":31cwskoi said:
RiverDog":31cwskoi said:
Seahawk Mike":31cwskoi said:

Yes but unfortunately for Peyton, he's not going to have the comfort of playing indoors in January. He's a terrible cold weather QB. Doubt he even reaches the SB.

Good point.

But nevertheless, if Peyton does make it, you can expect a two week media blitz documenting his every move from Little League to the AFC Championship game. If you thought the media went hog wild over Jerome Bettis in XL, just wait and see what happens if Denver gets there.