My Contribution To The Shut-Out

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
My Contribution To The Shut-Out
Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:41 pm
  • For the first time this season, I wore my medium sized Russell Wilson jersey... my then gf, now wife got me last X-mas.

When I was jobless, my weight kind of ballooned (from sitting around and being depressed with job search stuff) where I couldn't fit the medium, but I've been working on it the past few months and I finally decided to put on today.

And it was a shut-out.

Nah, in all seriousness it was one hell of a performance our D put on NYG and to do it away from the CLINK was a statement. They were definitely playing focused and determined like a genius serial killer. I truly wonder how much of that attitude stemmed from the breakdown on SF's last drive the week prior.
    If I seem too passionate, it’s because I care. And if I come on too strong, it’s because I feel strongly. And if I push too hard, it’s because things aren’t moving fast enough. This is my home, you are my family, and I promise you, I’m not going anywhere.” - L.K.
    Pandion Haliaetus
    NET Veteran

Re: My Contribution To The Shut-Out
Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:58 pm
  • keep up the healthy life style...
    SeahawksMSHing
    NET Practice Squad

Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:01 pm
  • but cheeseburgers and fries are good for you.
    Once upon a time Little Red Manninghood,
    went for a walk in the forest.
    She was never seen again.
    End of story

*NorthHawk's view of SB XLVIII
    rpmischris
    NET Starter

Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:30 pm
  • Pandion Haliaetus wrote:For the first time this season, I wore my medium sized Russell Wilson jersey... my then gf, now wife got me last X-mas.

When I was jobless, my weight kind of ballooned (from sitting around and being depressed with job search stuff) where I couldn't fit the medium, but I've been working on it the past few months and I finally decided to put on today.

And it was a shut-out.

Nah, in all seriousness it was one hell of a performance our D put on NYG and to do it away from the CLINK was a statement. They were definitely playing focused and determined like a genius serial killer. I truly wonder how much of that attitude stemmed from the breakdown on SF's last drive the week prior.

Hell of a performance, keep it up for the next 5 games. :)
    SEATTLE SEAHAWKS SUPERBOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS!

May the spirit of our friend The Radish live on forever!
    Sports Hernia
    NET Pro Bowler

Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:05 pm
  • Yah....PH is going to have to go on a 2000 calorie diet until after the Super Bowl! ;)
    Bigpumpkin
    *GOLD SUPPORTER*
    *GOLD SUPPORTER*

It is currently Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:09 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information