Quote Of The Day...

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
Quote Of The Day...
Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:28 pm
  • Watching the NFL Network's gameday highlight show, the main commentator had this to say at the end of the Seahawks/Giants highlights...

"Seattle just leave your luggage there, we'll see you back in New Jersey on February 2nd."

"The Seahawks showed today that they regarded me highly and I appreciate that, and I will continue to show how much I regard Paul Allen and the Seattle Seahawks with my play." - Richard Sherman
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

Re: Quote Of The Day...
Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:31 pm
  • That's awesome
    -The Glove-
    NET Veteran

Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:32 pm
  • Love it
    Steve2222
    NET Veteran

Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:35 pm
  • That commentator is "Dead On"!! We are coming back! Russell Wilson will put this team on his back and walk all the way from Seattle!
    Bigpumpkin
    *GOLD SUPPORTER*
    *GOLD SUPPORTER*

Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:37 pm
  • I believe!
    From the white sands
    To the canyon lands
    To the redwood stands
    To the barren lands

hawksfansinceday1
    NET Pro Bowler

Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:13 pm
  • Who said it? Totally rocks though.
    Kixkahn
    NET Veteran

Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:25 pm
  • I'll state the inevitable. "Just one week at a time boys, just one week at a time." :lol:

Someone was bound to say it, and I cringe every time I hear it. We're fans, we can look ahead if we want! Now I don't want to hear this again!
    nategreat
    NET Veteran

Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:56 pm
  • nategreat wrote:I'll state the inevitable. "Just one week at a time boys, just one week at a time." :lol:

Someone was bound to say it, and I cringe every time I hear it. We're fans, we can look ahead if we want! Now I don't want to hear this again!

Thank you for posting this! Always cracks me up when fans say things like that.

"I don't give a f*** we still going to the Super Bowl," Beast Mode
    ceej22
    NET Rookie

Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:01 pm
  • Yeah... I don't like that kind of talk, but being confident about a home win against the Cards is totally fine. It just so happens that winning that game tips the scales in the Hawks favor greatly.

The thing is, this team can handle it. They don't feel pressure and they are really, really good. Especially at home. The league hasn't dealt with a team like the Hawks since the early 90s Cowboys. They have the ability to play any kind of game it takes to win. They have proven it all season and last season. This group doesn't do "flat".
    "The life you lose may be your own" - Drunk dude at the bar
    loafoftatupu
    I'M JIMMY!

Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:05 pm
  • It's almost dream-like to get that kind of cred from the media. That's like something you'd only ever hear mentioned around the Patriots or something.

It always makes me feel warm and fuzzy to hear Lynch talk about going. :179417: I'll be happy for everyone on the team obviously, but I'll be glad for him the most.

253hawk
    NET Veteran

Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:10 pm
  • Rose said it. He was only half joking. I get the feeling a lot of media types, especially the ex-players just are waiting for someone to show something to make them forget the Seahawks. But the Hawks are right there in the back of their minds and they can't erase it. They all want to hitch their leashes to any hot team they hope can upset the Hawks in Seattle because that's where the most obvious road to the SB has been for the longest part of this season. That road is just getting clearer every week.
    I'm In!

What attracted you to the Seahawks?
    “It’s a combination of what I believe the coaches are doing here, the atmosphere and what I think we’re going to do here in the future. I think we’re going to win and win a lot and be a championship team.” – Zac Miller, August 4, 2011
    Seafan
    NET Veteran

Mon Dec 16, 2013 6:31 am
  • I think it was during the pack/cowboy game that one of the fox crew said "does anyone in the league play defense anymore?" then everybody else said Seattle quickly.
    CornerHawk
    NET Rookie

It is currently Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:40 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information