I love Doug Baldwin

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
Doug Baldwin is like the best of Darrell Jackson and Bobby Engram rolled into one player.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
LOVE me some Baldwin. That little grump. :)

chris98251

Reaction score
But But I remember that he was average and we should trade him while he has some value.

:)

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
Yeah. I love how all the FF and Madden guys were (and probably still are) wanting to get rid of him because his stats aren't eye-popping and/or size and speed issues. I'll take a consistent, reliable and DURABLE chain mover that has the quickness to get open AND the ability to 'play big' first and foremost over some of the flashy, streaky guys.

SouthSoundHawk

Reaction score
He's really turned out to be a special player for Seattle.

I always got a big time slot player feel off him, but I didn't think he would be as good as he is. He has around 50 receptions for 770 or so yards, that's pretty damn good considering how much Seattle moves the ball around and how few pass plays there are to go around. Just another fantastic find by Pete and John, let's hope they lock him up!

Also, he's been killing it for my fantasy team since he and Russell got on the same page. He's been my secret weapon for weeks now, and has shown he can be dangerous when playing consistently.

Looking forward, if Percy is going to see the field this season, Angry Doug isn't a terrible guy to have step up. He's shown versatility out of the back field on Sunday (vs NY) and we all know how capable he is out of the slot. I don't think it's crazy to see Doug in some of the packages Pete designed for Harvin.

I'm not saying we'll see the same kind of production, but anything remotely close is going to help the team big time over the next 5 games.

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
[youtube]hM9x30k8fOM[/youtube]

Some rookie highlights, warning audio NSFW

I think I love him too. :0190l:

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
Comeback Player of the Year. Called it back when nobody believed me. :0190l: :kool-aid:

LudwigsDrummer

Reaction score
He can't be any good. No one drafted him.

ps, do you think Harbs Kraeps all over himself when he thinks about Doug?