SUPERBOWL THOUGHT if we make it.

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
SUPERBOWL THOUGHT if we make it.
Sun Dec 15, 2013 5:58 pm
  • We pitched a shut out there. against THEIR team.. the superbowl will be 50/50 fans :)
    SEA......
    HAWKS.....
    SEA.....
    HAWKS.....
    --/*Seattle Seahawks*\--
    hawks4thewin
    NET Veteran

Re: SUPERBOWL THOUGHT if we make it.
Sun Dec 15, 2013 6:16 pm
  • And it won't be at 10:00 am and it will be against a team that the Hawks will have to be ready to play their very best to beat.
    I'm In!

What attracted you to the Seahawks?
    “It’s a combination of what I believe the coaches are doing here, the atmosphere and what I think we’re going to do here in the future. I think we’re going to win and win a lot and be a championship team.” – Zac Miller, August 4, 2011
    Seafan
    NET Veteran

Sun Dec 15, 2013 7:08 pm
  • Does anyone in the AFC actually scare anyone? Honestly, potentially having to beat Carolina AND SF to make would be the biggest hurdle after watching Denver, New England, and other contenders in the AFC. Our 2 playoff games, IMO, would be a little more "scary". But they will most likely be at home so................ :)
    PryorFamily
    NET Rookie

Sun Dec 15, 2013 7:11 pm
  • Best thing about being in the NFC this year: we get to play them all at home in the playoffs so we face a weaker AFC opponent on the road in the Super Bowl.
    "VICTORYYYYYYY!" -Johnny Drama
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*

Sun Dec 15, 2013 7:44 pm
  • Can you honestly say your not scared of denver?
    Minne
    NET Veteran

Sun Dec 15, 2013 7:55 pm
  • Minne wrote:Can you honestly say your not scared of denver?

Uh, yeah, I can. I'm not saying we are a lock to beat them in the Super Bowl or anything, but I am absolutely not scared of Denver. Look at their offense when playing a decent defense that doesn't just fall apart at the thought of Peyton Manning being the guy behind the center. How about the game where an average Patriots defense held the Broncos scoreless while the Patriots offense racked up 31 unanswered points?

Perhaps you can explain why you're scared of Denver?
    "VICTORYYYYYYY!" -Johnny Drama
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*

Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:01 pm
  • Yeah, not scared of Denver. Their defense is pretty average on the whole. Their offense is good, but the best part of it, the passing offense, matches up really well against our strength, our pass rush and our defensive backs. It will also be cold and possibly wet which will make the passing game harder, which plays to our strength, the running game.

I should qualify that I think SF or Carolina would be a much tougher test in a Super Bowl, but we don't have to play them on a neutral field... for all the marbles... we play them at home... it's a totally different thing. The 12th man will not allow our team to lose a playoff game at home.
    BocciHawk
    NET Veteran

Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:05 pm
  • Not scared of Denver in February in the LEAST.

"The Seahawks showed today that they regarded me highly and I appreciate that, and I will continue to show how much I regard Paul Allen and the Seattle Seahawks with my play." - Richard Sherman
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:41 pm
  • I'm thinking Denver is going to lose in the playoffs and not even make it there anyway. No team in the AFC is all that scary to me. There is no complete team over there. The teams that can score, lack defense. Our D will be able to keep them in check, and they will not be able to stop us. i agree that the playoff games against NFC opponents are going to be the toughest games. But they are at home, so should be no problem. Really liking our chances right now.
    12 LOUD AND PROUD 12
    SEAHAWKBLITZ
    NET Practice Squad

Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:46 pm
  • With our defense, I'm not afraid of Denver at all. Blitz double A-gap all day long, and that will keep their offense in check.

I'd rather face them than New England, for the Belichick factor alone.
    ben@thetabs
    THE TABS
    * NET Staff Alumni *
    * NET Staff Alumni *

Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:48 pm
  • I'd be worried if it's Indianapolis. Luck was pretty money against us though we got several pressures on him. Plus, a qb like him or manning can eat our D for lunch if the game is called really ticky-tack.
    MissoulaHawkFan
    NET Rookie

Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:50 pm
  • Minne wrote:Can you honestly say your not scared of denver?

Do you not remember August 17th? We played Denver during the Preseason.....and we won easily. Fear not!
    Bigpumpkin
    *GOLD SUPPORTER*
    *GOLD SUPPORTER*

It is currently Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:34 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information